Helen Yee Asks Diego Why He Let Fabia Take Over His Life

Another example why the idea of Alpha Male doesn't really exist with humans. In humans, the runt of the litter can have the IQ to become the alpha male, while the most genetically gifted pup can be indoctrinated into bending over and giving up his rectum to lesser men and women. LOL

I've been a fan of Diego's for a long time.

I'm actually worried about the guy.

Another example why the idea of Alpha Male doesn't really exist with humans. In humans, the runt of the litter can have the IQ to become the alpha male, while the most genetically gifted pup can be indoctrinated into bending over and giving up his rectum to lesser men and women. LOL

when talking about the alpha, a female should never be mentioned....the alpha is always the male...even in wolves, where there is an alpha female, the alpha male is the bigger badder animal...and he's the ruler....that's how alpha works....bigger and badder makes you the alpha.

when talking about the alpha, a female should never be mentioned....the alpha is always the male...even in wolves, where there is an alpha female, the alpha male is the bigger badder animal...and he's the ruler....that's how alpha works....bigger and badder makes you the alpha.

Yes but with humans even a weak 120 lb woman can manipulate and mentally dominate a 240 lb man and make him do whatever she wants. She could even drive him to suicide if she is cunning, manipulative and evil enough.

Mike Tyson could beat the dogshit out of Don King, but who was the real alpha in their relationship? Don King used and manipulated Mike Tyson however he wanted, took all his money then threw him away.

At about 3:30 Diego compares being in Fabia's presence to that of sitting next to "a very powerful king". He's not wrong imo.

I'm more curious as to why you fucking idiots here on Sherdog are letting him take over your lives.

man, there are multiple the shadow gifs that could be altered and used so well on this forum...

For a TS who loves to copy & paste, and "write" alot pertaining articles/videos of MMA, he sure did drop the ball here lol.

giphy.gif

She just doesn't have talent for this.

Never a good idea mix work and relationships. And that's an advice for Diego too.

Diego got himself into a cult and doesn't know how to get out. I've been involved in a number of cults both as a leader and a follower. You have more fun as a follower but you make more money as a leader.

Honestly surprised that big bald goof Dana hasn't been ripping these two to shreds in the media.

Even Fabia was thinking "what the fuck are you saying D?"

If he is better than diego, put him in the octagon...

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
notnormal
Back