Latest of latest hits of all time Bisping vs Henderson

BluntForceTrama

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
Sorry for the thread dudes but I gotta know....

That was a brutal late punch in my book Some would characterize it as murderous It was so late Henderson had to have known what he was doing but I have yet to read much on the matter and was wondering if anyone had an article or video where it's discussed

it's strange Bisping never seemed to care much but I'm sure under different circumstances with different fighters its the type of event that could've easily gone viral Perhaps if the victim went into a coma

Any fight where Jeremy Stephens wins by KO.

I’m blanking on his name, but that guy that hit duffee makes hendos look like paddy cake

Ngannou on overeem comes to mind.

The devastation of the intial shot followed by a totally unnecessary yet pretty brutal follow up shot is pretty similar to bisping v hendo

When Bisping was talking all the shit in TUf and Hendo just sat there smirking saying, “you know you’re gonna have to fight me.” Or something close to that, that’s what Hendo meant.

Any fight where Jeremy Stephens wins by KO.
<PlusJuan>
jeremy-stephens-ufc-fight-night-32-finish.gif

Sorry for the thread dudes but I gotta know....

That was a brutal late punch in my book Some would characterize it as murderous It was so late Henderson had to have known what he was doing but I have yet to read much on the matter and was wondering if anyone had an article or video where it's discussed

it's strange Bisping never seemed to care much but I'm sure under different circumstances with different fighters its the type of event that could've easily gone viral Perhaps if the victim went into a coma
Bisping talked shit and got hit. It is what it is. They talked about how they were gonna knock eachother out the whole season. Hendo just made sure of it lol.

Also hendo said the one after he dropped was to "shut him up" in an interview

If any of you got obliterated like that could you find it in yourself to beat the man let alone get back in the cage with him ? That's what I find so awesome about Bisping Fuck his limited l talent the guy had cajones that's why I find it difficult to agree with anyone that he ducked anybody No way If he's in the hall of fame it's because of his courage The guy just doesn't give a fuck when it comes down to it He was more than willing to have a go at Chiesa not long ago one eye or not

I like him. I like him a lot

It's worth mentioning that it's prob not common for victims to come back from devastating strikes like this Guys have mental issues afterwards and cannot recover to old form

Bisping has a steel trap mind

Both of Luke Rockhold's last couple of KO losses were pretty brutal!:D

Maybe you saw a different fight than I did but I didnt hear any bell ring. How was hendo's a late hit? You fight until the ref pulls you off. No different than Masvidal's.

Back