#1 Edson Barboza
Dont @ me

Arlovski
Overeem
jonathan goulet
Keith jardine
James Thompson

spinning-backfist1-2-21-131.gif

Do you want chins that are underrated as being weak, or a list of weakest chins all time? That's two different things

honorabu mention
6pwbGrt.gif

JointOffensiveAmurratsnake.gif

today:
Rockhold
Weidman
Garbrandt

Do you want chins that are underrated as being weak, or a list of weakest chins all time? That's two different things
There were double negatives used here, so maybe he's looking for greatest chins of all time?

the way you phrase the original post is really confusing, so i'm going to interpret it like this:

which fighters have accomplished most despite having weak chins? and i'm talking about guys who have ALWAYS had bad chins, not a guy like chuck liddell whose chin cracked after a decade of punishment

Michael Bisping
Rashad Evans
Cain Velasquez
Eddie Alvarez
Frankie Edgar

Tony Ferg if he beats Khabib

James Vick - Straight up wobbles the second anything grazes his chin. His length kept him safe from people who couldn't reach it, but he cannot take a punch to save his life.

James Thompson- 17 losses, 13 by KO. Glass Cannon of Glass Cannon's.

Overeem - It's become a meme how bad his chin is. 'nuff said.

Chuck Liddell Post-Rampage - Dude had a granite chin, ended up being KOed by pillow fisted Ortiz with punches looking like they were thrown underwater by the end.

Weidman- Weidman gets a bad rap, but he was taken out with beastly shots in fights he was winning bar Reyes. stil his chin cost him his career as a top contender.

Rockhold - All his losses are brutal KO's. If he cannot get the fight to the ground and implement his game, his chin can't take the heat.

Arlovski - KOed 11 times. His changing style managed to help avoid the punches lately, but then got rattled in 13 seconds in his last fight to remind everyone.

Rashad always had a suspect chin but it took quite a while for him to get knocked out for a second time. Guillard had a glass jaw but it took him ages to get knocked out for a second time. There was this heavyweight who kicked a lot. Magomedov I think. His chin looked suspect.

Not sure if I'm getting the question right...but when I think of weak chins, Bob Sapp is probably at the top of my list. Chuck, Reem, Fedor, Arlovski, and Vitor at the end of their careers. Rhonda had a weak (and until her last couple of fights) untested chin...

Back