*DC and Khabib are back*

Seiryoku Zenyo

We are all one
@Brown
Reaction score

Two conclussions:

1. It's noticeable that one of this guys is a LW and the other one is a HW. One is gonna fight Tony, and the other one has just fought Stipe and Jones.

2.Between Khabib and Conor, it's crystal clear who's the guy good.

DC is obviously very teachable/coachable to have made it as far as he did in wrestling and then to pick up pretty decent boxing mechanics after, as well

most wrestlers, for whatever reason, never develop good hands. He’s an exception in a lot of ways. Really solid hands.

A lot of snap, deceptively fast

Explains why DC has no belt. Walking around trying to troll everyone for a YouTube video.

Why does DC always have a Dagestani accent when he talks to Khabib

Back from where, KFC? Stop shoveling food into your face DC, I think you trapped Khabib in your gravitational field.

They have mutual respect and admiration for each other, it’s a great dynamic.

Like big brother/little brother.

I don't know but I love it. His weird pigeon English when speaking with the Russian fighters is hilarious.

This clip is from the YouTube channel iAmTheBay and they do little mini docs at AKA. They're all really good, imo.

most wrestlers, for whatever reason, never develop good hands. He’s an exception in a lot of ways. Really solid hands.

Not as good as Shane Carwin's or WW Johnny Hendricks'.

it's actually pretty common. when you hang around people or a person that talks a certain way or has a certain accent, you tend to talk or mimic them...so you can communicate better with them...sometimes it's not even something you think about.

Lol! That's funny. I needed to see this. DC has a bright future as a head coach in my opinion. I do think Khabib has a better jab than DC! DC in theory understands the importance of a good jab in MMA, I'll give him that!

Aside from Miocic, what notable KO wins does he have?
KO's dont mean you have good boxing. being a power puncher doesnt mean you're a good boxer, obviously.

you also have to take into account who theyre fighting and what their power is like relative to their division

KO's dont mean you have good boxing. being a power puncher doesnt mean you're a good boxer, obviously.

you also have to take into account who theyre fighting and what their power is like relative to their division

Okay, I think I misunderstood what you meant by "solid hands." Sorry about that.

What I see is DC not taking his training seriously. Khabib looks to be in shape and DC has a big ass gut sticking out further than his chest. If he wants to beat Stipe he needs to get in shape. Stipe can take some damage and come back and knock DC out again like he did the last fight. If DC doesn't want to get in shape he should just retire. Looking like Roy Nelson.

Aside from Miocic, what notable KO wins does he have?

B1kh.gif

source.gif

Back