Tito's win over El Patron ruled "no decision". Results changed pending further investigation

Verace

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
<{Joewithit}>
https://mmajunkie.usatoday.com/2020...rned-texas-combate-americas-alberto-el-patron

The current status of Ortiz’s rear-naked choke win over El Patron in the “Combate Americas: Tito vs. Alberto” main event is “no decision,” according to the official results paperwork (available here) from the Texas Department of Licensing and Regulation, which oversaw the Dec. 7 event at State Farm Arena in Hidalgo, Texas.

“The results of the fight were changed pending further investigation,” TDLR public information officer Tela Mange told MMA Junkie when reached for clarification.

Given the fight initially was a win for Ortiz, changing it to a no decision indicates something amiss from the Ortiz side. But Mange said the TDLR could not elaborate on the reasons for the result’s change.

giphy.gif

Take a guess sherdog.... what do you think happened?

Let the speculation begin

I knew it was a robbery. El patron had that single!

lol think of his legacy!!! This fight should have never taken place and I take great satisfaction that it does get overturned to a NC because that means it didn’t happen. I love Tito, huge Tito fan, I’ve met him in person, big dude. He could be a HW easily. I wish Tito would have called it quits after the Chael submission win. Once he fought grandfather no chin chuck and a fake prowrestler, I understand why he did it, (money) but he shouldn’t have and should be famous enough and skilled enough to make tons of money via training, appearances, seminars etc.

Wow the commision said it was TLDR to give a response

ADR.and Tito should've had a pro wrestling match in the first place instead of a sanctioned MMA bout.

The whole thing was a joke, I hope everybody involved gets screwed

Back