To all the people complaning about the UFC having a card every weekend.

CBohl

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Wtf is wrong with you guys?

The more MMA the better.

<{JustBleed}><{JustBleed}><{JustBleed}>

Wtf is wrong with you guys?

The more MMA the better.

<{JustBleed}><{JustBleed}><{JustBleed}>
If mma fans stopped complaining, theyd probably die.

"I never pay for fights, but fighter pay is too low/UFC is dying"

"Cards are too watered down, but I can't stand it when theres a month long break from fights"

"Fighters these days are dangerously close to WWE levels of fake and I'm sick of their antics, but Masvidal/Nate Diaz is the realest gangster there ever was"

Any of those sound familiar?

If mma fans stopped complaining, theyd probably die.

"I never pay for fights, but fighter pay is too low/UFC is dying"

"Cards are too watered down, but I can't stand it when theres a month long break from fights"

"Fighters these days are dangerously close to WWE levels of fake and I'm sick of their antics, but Masvidal/Nate Diaz is the realest gangster there ever was"

Any of those sound familiar?

UFC shill
People can voice their criticism and there is nothing you can do about it. Stop being bothered by differing opinions and grow the fuck up.

Zarah Farin Vs Felicia Spencer is the Co-Main event saturday.....

I'll find something better to do on a saturday night than to watch that shitty card.

UFC shill
People can voice their criticism and there is nothing you can do about it. Stop being bothered by differing opinions and grow the fuck up.
After awhile when the constant bitching and moaning becomes the same it gets a little tiresome.

UFC shill

Didn't he just express an opinion of his own? Didn't his differing opinion bother you?

<HisEye>

I'll find something better to do on a saturday night than to watch that shitty card.
Cutelaba vs Ankalaev fight this Saturday.

Complaining about too much UFC is like complaining about too much poon. It does not compute. Even if some of them are kind of skanky.

Meh, if all you watch are comain and main events. Then by all means watch something else, you filthy casual.

Cutelaba Vs Ankalaev is a must see for a hardcore fan. Naurdiev Vs Brady are 2 good prospects. Allen Vs Breese are both pretty good too. And there is the belt on the line for the main event.

WMMA is a problem though, for sure. Felicia is a fat 125er that doesn't diet, the other doesn't belong in the UFC. And this is in a division that shouldn't be in the UFC. It's just dumb to have so many women, there are not even good. So dumb, so so dumb

I couldn't tell who the fuck those guys are even if you showed me a picture of them....
If you only watch cards with fighters that you are familiar with then this is the problem you're gonna keep running into and it'll only get worse

*Won't watch any new fighters you don't know
*Complain you don't know most fighters on the cards

Caught in a loop

I think they should do more cards. Like all WMMA cards, on Tuesday mornings at 2am. Get that out the way for better fights on Saturday.

Early 90s, we once had to wait a long 10 months for the next UFC. Fuck you pansies saying we have too much. I love it.

Meh, if all you watch are comain and main events. Then by all means watch something else, you filthy casual.

Cutelaba Vs Ankalaev is a must see for a hardcore fan. Naurdiev Vs Brady are 2 good prospects. Allen Vs Breese are both pretty good too. And there is the belt on the line for the main event.

WMMA is a problem though, for sure. Felicia is a fat 125er that doesn't diet, the other doesn't belong in the UFC. And this is in a division that shouldn't be in the UFC. It's just dumb to have so many women, there are not even good. So dumb, so so dumb

Thread ends with this basically.

Watching relatively unknown fighters throw down and then become something big months or years down the line is fun.

As someone said, if you're only interested in the names you already know, how will you ever find other shit you like?

Early 90s, we once had to wait a long 10 months for the next UFC. Fuck you pansies saying we have too much. I love it.

The fighters got better but the rules suck now. Let's go back to old school rules

Agreed the more.mma the better.

That said, i cant wait to skip the shit out of this weekends.card.

If you only watch cards with fighters that you are familiar with then this is the problem you're gonna keep running into and it'll only get worse

*Won't watch any new fighters you don't know
*Complain you don't know most fighters on the cards

Caught in a loop

Not if you mix new guys in with established guys. Every fight doens't have to be 2 established guys, but one established fighter with one up and coming allows you to create new names.

UFC shill
shill? He's right. Mma fans are a bunch of pussies

Back