Ali Abdelaziz trying to set himself for a win/win payday and confirming Khabib is ducking Conor

Verace

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score

IWBs68M.jpg

xJejxKT.jpg

BZIIt13.jpg

TREMBLING....

First he said Conor had to fight Justin if he wanted the Khabib rematch(https://www.bjpenn.com/mma-news/ufc...in-gathje-before-khabib-nurmagomedov-rematch/)

Now that Conor is about to take the fight, the man is SHOOK and DESPERATE and has to revert back to bullshit, ridiculous statements, just at the thought of Conor winning and them not having any excuses left.

Absolutely embarrassing

Khabib ducking Conor rematch in every way possible confirmed

a) "Gotta pay us 100 million" - Gets offered 100 million by saudis ...... errrrmmm "its not about the money, man of principle and honor"
b) "Gotta fight Justin first" - Conor accepts the fight..... eerrrrmmm "nah... he is already the number one contender"

<{Heymansnicker}>

Then he follows up with this:

Which is ridiculous because:

1 - Trying to stop people talking about Conor by talking about Conor.... lol
2 - He is the one disrespecting tony, since in his last tweet he reverted back to "conor needs to win 10 fights", so HE is already looking past tony

{<diva}<JagsKiddingMe>

Last edited:
It's almost as if everyone is talking shit nowadays. I miss the good ol' days where they weren't.

Not that those days ever existed, but I still miss them.

But we all know Conrad doesn't deserve the rematch and Justin would murder him.

Bruh Conrat got molested the first time.

And Conrat 2.0 is already nose deep in some crack whore's asshole, a rematch would be an even worse beating

Gaethje is going to knock out that Irish rat in Dublin, and the meltdown followed by long dead silence will be fucking glorious.

Lots of time and strange "analysis" invested in the OP

<{1-1}>

Gaethje is going to knock out that Irish rat in Dublin, and the meltdown followed by long dead silence will be fucking glorious.

So you don't think Gaethje knocking out Conor is gonna lead to him gaining a huge cult following that's equally as annoying as the Conor cult?

It should. It's why we're fans. And haters, etc. We want drama. We want leaders and idols. And the opposite to hate upon.

You're never gonna be able to just sit back and not get annoyed.

Can I get a source on that?
Conor said he would fight Justin. Justin said he would fight Conor. Everyone believes Justin and say Conor is all talk.

Meanwhile it is the UFC'S job to make it happen.

Conor said he would fight Justin. Justin said he would fight Conor. Everyone believes Justin and say Conor is all talk.

Oh, so gossip.
Call me when Con signs anything.
<NoneOfMy>

IWBs68M.jpg

xJejxKT.jpg

BZIIt13.jpg

TREMBLING....

First he said Conor had to fight Justin if he wanted the Khabib rematch(https://www.bjpenn.com/mma-news/ufc...in-gathje-before-khabib-nurmagomedov-rematch/)

Now that Conor is about to take the fight, the man is SHOOK and DESPERATE and has to revert back to bullshit, ridiculous statements, just at the thought of Conor winning and them not having any excuses left.

Absolutely embarrassing

Khabib ducking Conor rematch in every way possible confirmed

a) "Gotta pay us 100 million" - Gets offered 100 million by saudis ...... errrrmmm "its not about the money, man of principle and honor"
b) "Gotta fight Justin first" - Conor accepts the fight..... eerrrrmmm "nah... he is already the number one contender"

<{Heymansnicker}>

Then he follows up with this:

Which is ridiculous because:

1 - Trying to stop people talking about Conor by talking about Conor.... lol
2 - He is the one disrespecting tony, since in his last tweet he reverted back to "conor needs to win 10 fights", so HE is already looking past tony

{<diva}<JagsKiddingMe>

You're so obsessed with Khabib , You should give it a rest.

Khabib absolutely isn't ducking a guy he mauled and humiliated and would maul again.

But yeah , A fair-weather fan like you would absolutely say things like this.

Has anyone from either camp confirmed there's talk of this fight or is it just something someone told Ariel?
I hope it happens but it feels like people are jumping the gun.

Not quite, Conor said he "ready to fight Gaethje last summer" before he hurt his hand. Gaethje never mentioned it. When came time for Conor to actually sign a contract, he signed a contract with Cowboy. iow, Conor is all talk.

It doesnt require a source.

Ali is already reacting to it with or without a source. That is the point.
He exposed himself no matter what is real or rumour. He jumped the gun.

I would say its you people who are obsessed with khabib.

Im here bringing facts, quotes and reporting news. Yet, you khabib cum guzzlers deny it blindly. No matter how much evidence and proof is provided, you people keep waxing his balls like a cult following with one hand, and making conor hate threads and claiming other people to be the ones obsessed with the other.

Look at Ali asking people to stop talking about conor while literally talking about conor. This is an exact reflection of you people.

OBSESSED
I presume you've gave up trying to act like your not a Conor fan.. welcome development.

:D

You get far too emotionally invested in the threads you create.. which is evident by the meltdown in the second half of this post.

I agree

Ali should stop

I presume you've gave up trying to act like your not a Conor fan.. welcome development.

:D

You get far too emotionally invested in the threads you create.. which is evident by the meltdown in the second half of this post.
I dont know what makes you think that.

In fact thats exactly what you do. Coming back here and quoting posts of mine that werent even addressed at you. Nobody even quoted you in this thread.
You came back here on your own, clearly bothered by my thread.

You NEVER see me crying on threads shitting on conor on the other hand, which proves not only your first, but your second point wrong.

Who is invested here?

#destroyedagainandagain

Back