Will Lionheart knock Teixeira out early?

AimedWithV

Double Yellow Card
@Silver
Reaction score
I see Anthony Smith catching Glover with some kick/knee after a telegraphed , slow takedown attempt.

Probably

I never bet against Glover though, that’s a game motherfucker

I actually see it going the opposite. Glover lands a TD and scores a Arm Triangle or Kimura.

I see Glover sending Smith to the back of the line.
He may be old, but let's not forget those hands.

Either that or Glover gets on top and thats bad for Smith.

Glover will beat him down. After Anthony’s pathetic attempt at Jones I hope he doesn’t get another title shot. Worst display of courage I seen from an mma fighter.

Bad matchup for Smith. I see glover getting the better of the exchanges on the feet and eventually getting to the ground and finishing Smith.

I bet everyone picking against Smith also thought he would get wrecked by Gustafsson too. Reminder that not only did he finish Gus, but he did it with a broken hand (and no stress fracture either, that bone was cleanly split in two)

So he got overwhelmed by Jones, who cares. Stop staying salty and move on.

Last edited:
Bad matchup for Smith. I see glover getting the better of the exchanges on the feet and eventually getting to the ground and finishing Smith.

I don't see Glover as "exchanges" guy too much...he does rely on his power, more more like looking for a timing for a single strike

I hope Glover gets smashed

Anthony should get the finish here unless Glover catches him with punch or kick

Not sure but looking forward to it! Love me some Smith fights. Him fighting through such a badly broken hand and still finishing Gustafsson was one of the gutsiest (sp? Even a word?) performances this sport has seen.

Back