Media Khabib And DC Laughing At Cruz's Commentary During Khabib X Conor Fight

Not Cruz's sharpest moment on the mic - even I was watching it going "are you fucking for real??"

giphy.gif

Last edited:
Lmaoo, to be fair, I understood what Cruz's point was and he technically wasn't wrong - Khabib WAS gassing himself out beating the shit out of Conor. It's why he slowed down in the 3rd round, that was an intense pace he put on in the 2nd.

The only thing was that Cruz made it seem like Conor was doing it intentionally when he was just getting fucked up.

What did you expect from a UFC company man.

Last edited:
He says he stood with Conor on purpose in rd 3 but he went for 3 td attempts.. I don't get it.

Cruz: "uh uh...you can't lift there"

*SLAM*

Cruz: "...."

He says he stood with Conor on purpose in rd 3 but he went for 3 td attempts.. I don't get it.

he said he’d do a rematch for 100 mill, till 100 mill was offered

now he acts insulted by it ‘there are many other sports this should be invested in’

So whoop him again and invest in the kids homie

guy talks shit

If you watch the fight they aren't really TD attempts. Same technique GSP used against Penn to tire his arms. When he went for a TD in round 4 he got it pretty easily. He also did this against Al (watch his earlier attempts versus what he did at the end of round 5).

After the fight Javier (it is on video somewhere not gonna search for it) said the goal in Rd 3 was to stand with mcg and try to KO him. To try and embarrass him. Unfortunately it didn't work.

I can’t stand Cruz on the mic and in general.

I like Cruz a lot but I recently rewatched the fight and his commentary was unbelievably bad. He tried to force an even fight when the reality was Conor got his ass beaten badly.

Dom is the most overrated commentator by far. Hes terrible at it

- all takedowns attempt are not made to get the opponent down
- any decent judge knows conor had to cheat the entire round to barely edge the round, khabib won the round.

he said he’d do a rematch for 100 mill, till 100 mill was offered

now he acts insulted by it ‘there are many other sports this should be invested in’

So whoop him again and invest in the kids homie

guy talks shit
Pretty sure it was his father who said he would do a rematch for 100 million. I’m also pretty sure Khabib completely shut the idea of a rematch down when asked about it, even when they mentioned the 100 million.

Why are you spreading false information?

Back