Bisping is the most underrated trash talker ever

Bangkok ready d1

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Looking back at his trash talking moments its very clear how good he was at that stuff, its unfortunate that he didnt really have the resume to back it up like conor and fell short on multiple ocasions, but in my opinion he's one if not the best trash talker the mma business has seen, granted rockhold and gsp are easy prey at the trash talking game, but still the men was good

He was entertaining for sure! Not my favorite fighter, but I'm glad he's around as an analyst.... my only complaint is that he has to get the last word in with everybody and that showed with Michael Chiesa in the broadcast

I still crack up over his "believe, achieve" dig at the Rockhold presser.

He was entertaining for sure! Not my favorite fighter, but I'm glad he's around as an analyst.... my only complaint is that he has to get the last word in with everybody and that showed with Michael Chiesa in the broadcast
Me too, he's a very good comentator, his podcast is cool too

Who underrates his shit talk??? He talked so much volatile shit to GSP.

Even downright mean at times with the trash talk

I agree. As an old school Pro Wrestling and combat sports fan I am a connoisseur of good trash talk, and Bisping was good enough to get me mad.

Are you intoxicated?

Lesnar imo

“Nganou the piece of shit, Miocic the piece of shit”

Truly iconic words

Bisping is very smart for using his commentator position the way he has

Tricks all the new fans into thinking he’s some sort of legend

Right up there imo, probably only Conor and Chael are better at talking shit than Mike.

Bisping is very smart for using his commentator position the way he has

Tricks all the new fans into thinking he’s some sort of legend

Bisping is one of the best middle weights to do it. Hes one of the only people I believe never took peds

"Believe achieve shut the fuck up!" One of my favorites responses in the UFC. Along with "playing touch but with some dork in the park." LOL

Couldn't back it up? HE DEFENDED his title buddeh <28>

Looking back at his trash talking moments its very clear how good he was at that stuff, its unfortunate that he didnt really have the resume to back it up like conor and fell short on multiple ocasions, but in my opinion he's one if not the best trash talker the mma business has seen, granted rockhold and gsp are easy prey at the trash talking game, but still the men was good
Bisping pie hole was never underrated. He's just retired and MMA fans have the memory of a goldfish(eg: last main event winner is a GOAT candidate, and last main event loser needs to retire).

Back