Justin Makes Conor an Offer He Cannot Refuse

ReadWrite

Banned
Banned
Reaction score

GettyImages-1171555418.jpg

"Damn, how the hell do I duck this?"

Last edited:
Justin is sniffing those red panties right now...

sniffing-underwear.jpg

Diego is also 3-2 in his last 5 just like Justin and a bigger name and fight, so he should be next in line

his come from behind stoppage against perriera was extremely impressive - he has a lot left in the tank with under his new trainer

- Conman fan

Last edited:
Seeing Gaethje KO Conor in Dublin would be surreal. Shades of Rumble/Gus in this matchup IMO

Ali AbdelAziz should just say fight Gaethje and win if you do so you got Khabib

lol @ anyone thinking Justin can beat Conor. srsly tho, I like Gaethje but who has he really beat? James Vick who gets KO'd every fight, eyepoked a washed up Barboza and then KO'd him, and then KO'd an over the hill Cerrone (who's best win in recent times was jab eating Ragin' Al)

Conor needs to win 10 more fights to fight Gaethje.

"@AliAbdelaziz00
This rumor about @Justin_Gaethje fighting vs @TheNotoriousMMA is absolutely false. He had the opportunity to fight him already instead of cowboy but he didn’t. Justin is the number one contender and like khabib said. Conor needs to win 10 fights.

4:35 PM - Feb 25, 2020"

link

Wow what an offer!
Too bad conor is ducking everyone right now from hw to women's sw.
No way can he beat a forward moving predictable fighter like gathje!

It's going to be very satisfying to see Justin get exactly what he thinks he wants, and then see him suffer for it.

Conor would be a fool to fight Justin in Ireland

That’s giving me serious Rumble/Gus vibes

Bullshit, inside a volcano would be way more hostile than Dublin. Step it up Gaethje.

<LikeReally5>

Back