Was this the first broken skull in WMMA?

San Griente

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
It stinks what happened to KK. Her corner should have thrown in the towel. It looked like her right eyeball was sinking into her head, and she said she couldn’t see properly. — sniff —

But let’s celebrate Yan Xiaonan and the milestone she has achieved for women’s glory! Seriously. She caved another girl’s skull-bones in with a punch! Now I can be proud to watch WMMA.

Who else has ever done that in the women’s divisions?

Chinese women are complete savages

It stinks what happened to KK. Her corner should have thrown in the towel. It looked like her right eyeball was sinking into her head, and she said she couldn’t see properly. — sniff —

But let’s celebrate Yan Xiaonan and the milestone she has achieved for women’s glory! Seriously. She caved another girl’s skull-bones in with a punch! Now I can be proud to watch WMMA.{<RR}

It doesn't really count since Fallon Fox is a dude but he cracked this girls skull when he did this.

Remember Deadliest Warrior where they would take turns bashing dummies? It's what her almost amateur level defense brought to the table that night.

But let’s celebrate Yan Xiaonan and the milestone she has achieved for women’s glory! Seriously. She caved another girl’s skull-bones in with a punch! Now I can be proud to watch WMMA.

not the skull but IMO worse than what KK endured was Kim Couture's first fight
ctyp_6553409couturejaw.jpg

Lauren Murphy elbowed the holy fuck out of some Gal a few years ago... Pretty sure she busted her orbital on that one too.

no...I believe that was the last fight she had ((Hopefully)) the pic is from her first fight, tough girl...
Thank you for the info/correction. I remember she had a brutal submission loss.

Thank you for the info/correction. I remember she had a brutal submission loss.
legit probably almost died in there, atrocious officiating, also atrocious sub defense to be caught and finished in ...... headscissors??I'd timestamp it but....that would be a waste of a lovely pair of thighs...

Back