Giving a title shot to undeserving contenders is an insult to hardworking fighters

strebitel86

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Giving a title shot to undeserving contenders is an insult to hardworking fighters,

This is what I feel about Yan and Sterling.

They were robbed with a title shot.

Just except that McGOAT is the GOAT and deserves a title shot in every division. He's got the most social media followerz!

No offense to Aldo who I think is an amazing from fighter and amazing human being, but he dpesn't deserve that title shot.

Conor set a horrible president in the sport and this is the after math. Is what it is. Prize fighting. About making money more than anything at this stage

Conor set a horrible president in the sport and this is the after math. Is what it is. Prize fighting. About making money more than anything at this stage

Where'd you get your English degree, out of interest?

Sometimes, but sometimes he’s (Dana) just setting straight / making right the errors of judges, or showing respect to legends. Or both.

It has been an age long practice in the ufc. Get over it.

Who else deserves a title shot at middleweight right now?
Cannonier? After a 3 fight winning streak? Till after 1 win? Whittaker getting a rematch?

This is the biggest problem with the UFC imo. Horrible match making, poor judging, people jumping classes, It's made the belts almost meaningless.

I see 3 title fights coming up that make the UFC look like a joke. But, it’s what the WWE/UFC fans apparently want.

Yan beat a way past his prime faber who shouldn't even be fighting and he still needs to get top contender wins.
Sterling is in same boat.

The Aldo one is bad in my opinion. I understand the Romero one more.

Who else deserves a title shot at middleweight right now?
Cannonier? After a 3 fight winning streak?
Yes, at least Cannonier is coming off a 3 fight winning streak.

Romero is 0-2 in his last 2 fights.

Yes, at least Cannonier is coming off a 3 fight winning streak.

Romero is 0-2 in his last 2 fights.
True but those wins are over the now cut branch, the corpse of Silva and Jack hermasson which IMO is his only very impressive win in the division so far. I don't mind Romero getting a fight before him, the dude arguably beat the last champ in Whittaker and likewise with Costa (I thought he lost both)

Giving a title shot to undeserving contenders is an insult to hardworking fighters,

This is what I feel about Yan and Sterling.

They were robbed with a title shot.
spilling piss and stealin' shots... classic Brazilian stuff

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cartoonq123
Back