The power Conor generated with his shoulders alone vs Cowboy was crazy ...

ConorFacts

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Cowboy is a real warrior and durable as fuck but Conors shoulder strikes … Jesus.

I saw that vs low Level guys, but never against UFC Level guys.

Conor is a different beast and I cant wait for the Khabib rematch.

Cowboy is known for not being durable or tough...

Agreed. I think we can all recognize the first fight was a fluke and Conor is UNDEFEATED in rematches, a fact the haters are scared to recognize. It’s no wonder Khabib is going to such ridiculous lengths to avoid setting foot in the cage with Conor again. SAD!

Someone used them on the last event, he also won seconds after those strikes.
giphy.webp

I think it was Song Kenan

Ever since Cerrone started eating that P3 energy food, he lost his mojo
p3-food.png

Someone used them on the last event, he also won seconds after those strikes.
giphy.webp
Incredible. The up and coming fighters already emulating Conors style and finding success. Hopefully they paid proper respect afterwards by thanking Conor.

The three newest join dates in this thread are like "Conor, conor conor"
and the three oldest are saying "overrated". Weird how that works out.

Cowboy isn't durable, being a bleeder doesn't mean you're durable.

Incredible. The up and coming fighters already emulating Conors style and finding success. Hopefully they paid proper respect afterwards by thanking Conor.
Yeah, I bet Song Kenan went straight to Dublin after the win, but was redirected back to China - none wants that virus in Ireland.

Agreed. I think we can all recognize the first fight was a fluke and Conor is UNDEFEATED in rematches, a fact the haters are scared to recognize. It’s no wonder Khabib is going to such ridiculous lengths to avoid setting foot in the cage with Conor again. SAD!

Lol, nice troll post.

So we're going to act like the first time a lot of saw shoulder strikes in the UFC wasn't when Jon Jones did it to Glover many years ago? Interesting.

Mods ban Conor accounts quick tho, so these results are probably more indicative of that, than of the posters pedigrees

More to the point, Cowboy is "tough" in some respects, but "durable" is not one of them. I also, as a Conor hater, put a few hundred on him because Cowboy was a great matchup for Conor.
Conor's shoulder strikes were impressive. I'd be lying to say otherwise, but that doesn't equate to "Conor 2.0, Conor will win the rematch", etc.

I haven't been here long but I'd be willing to bet that Conor and Cowboy threads have already been made

Fans must look forward.

The 3 oldest must be getting dementia if they still think Conor is overrated.

Mods ban Conor accounts quick tho, so these results are probably more indicative of that, than of the posters pedigrees

You do have a point, but that is partly because Conor attracts a lot of very immature fanbase who can't post on the forum like an adult.

The power in his shoulder is so enormous TS came a little bit in his pants just writing about it.

Because we've seen it all by now, and it wasn't impressive especially on a chinny Cowboy who was KO'd in his previous two fights.

Conor fans are easily impressed since they know nothing of MMA history and only seem to watch Conor fight. Reminds me of the casuals fans I know who only show up for the main event fight.

Back