Any lightweight has balls to face Islam Makhachev ?

ViD

🇷🇺🤝🇺🇸
@Brown
Reaction score
Islam is tired calling out these so called top 10 guys - Hooker, Lee, Gillespie all ducked him, Al is the last hope for a fight there.

Can someone grow a pair to step in ?

Yeah it’s not like he’s a pull out artist or anything. it’s not like he pulls out of fights against ranked opponents for religious reasons.

it’s also not like every fight he gets announced falls apart.

Bad manager?
6304B06F-2D10-4D68-A615-34A47864A589.jpeg
E7EAFCA4-DD3C-49DD-B506-7933A48E5B78.jpeg 45A85D53-52C3-4B22-ADC5-DCF1CC76B48E.jpeg

Islam is tired calling out these so called top 10 guys - Hooker, Lee, Gillespie all ducked him, Al is the last hope for a fight there.

Al is like the saviour of Dagestan.
Saved Khabib and his TS too.
Raging Al bless!

Seriously fuck off with this narrative. Lee was more than willing. Gillespie was as well unless I missed something. The UFC didnt make the fights.

Seriously fuck off with this narrative. Lee was more than willing. Gillespie was as well unless I missed something. The UFC didnt make the fights.
There is one common denominator in every Islam Machachev matchup falling apart... hint hint, it’s not everyone else

There is one common denominator in every Islam Machachev matchup falling apart... hint hint, it’s not everyone else

Oh fuck off with that 'Islam is ducking' narrative. Fights fall apart, it happens all the time, deal with it.

Oh fuck off with that 'Islam is ducking' narrative. Fights fall apart, it happens all the time, deal with it.
I didn’t say he was ducking. I implied it was managerial. #endofparagraphsmatter

Also, it’s a little different. Nearly all of his fights fall apart. Lol.

This is true. But Islams fights seem to fall apart constantly while everyone bitches about him being ducked. To say its aggravating is an understatement.

These Dagestani cheerleaders are insufferable

This is true. But Islams fights seem to fall apart constantly while everyone bitches about him being ducked. To say its aggravating is an understatement.

Constantly ? Exagerating much ? You have no idea what's going on backstage with negociations, and everybody should know that UFC can be real sharks at times, blaming Islam on fights falling apart is just the dumbest thing. The only fights recently that 'fell apart' was Kevin lee, even though it was never actually made, the Gillespie fight was also basically a rumour. So no you can't say his fights are 'constantly' falling apart.

Constantly ? Exagerating much ? You have no idea what's going on backstage with negociations, and everybody should know that UFC can be real sharks at times, blaming Islam on fights falling apart is just the dumbest thing. The only fights recently that 'fell apart' was Kevin lee, even though it was never actually made, the Gillespie fight was also basically a rumour. So no you can't say his fights are 'constantly' falling apart.
My apologies. Would "frequently fall apart" be more appropriate? And to clarify, I'd be fine with that. Except, sherdog and Ali piss and moan "frequently" that no one wants to fight Islam. There's decent evidence to refute this claim. I find that intensely annoying.

My apologies. Would "frequently fall apart" be more appropriate? And to clarify, I'd be fine with that. Except, sherdog and Ali piss and moan "frequently" that no one wants to fight Islam. There's decent evidence to refute this claim. I find that intensely annoying.

And what evidence is that ? When is the last time someone called him out ?
If you believe Instagram montage and rumours of fights that are not even being made, guess what you're going to be disapointed pretty bad.

Kevin Lee? Or see @legkicktko list of fights that fell apart for more.

But based on a Schevchenko AV, that you're from "somewhere in europe", I'm assuming you're an eastern European fanboy, or to be more correct, fangirl. Theres a lot of you on here these days. I have no interest in running this in circles with you all day.

I'll do it for $50k

Where is the evidence that people are ducking him?

Kevin Lee called him out to fight IN RUSSIA last year and he responded with something along the lines of "you don't get to pick the location". Wtf?

The idea that FKL ducked Islam makes no sense. Dana needed a main event for the upcoming Brazil card, and I'm sure the pot was sweeter than an Islam fight would've been. Oliveira isn't exactly less dangerous either.

Hooker is very high ranked
Kevin Lee called him out multiple times but was pulled out by UFC for a matchup with Oliveria
Gillespe is injured.
Diego Feriera would have been a good matchup. And i think even he is interested.

Back