Crime Monster Beverage Company, Class-Action Lawsuit!!.

Kwinkle Kwink

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
In February 2020, a class-action lawsuit was filed against Monster Beverage Company for allegedly misleadingly marketing that the exclusive flavoring ingredient in its vanilla cream espresso energy drinks is vanilla when, according to plaintiffs, the ingredients list shows that the drinks contain “Natural Flavors” instead of vanilla. (Budhani et al v. Monster Beverage Company, Case No. 20-cv-1409, S.D.N.Y.)

Supreme Court via painful submission.

How do you drink this garbage , and complain about there being real vanilla or artificial vanilla flavoring?

The plaintiffs will probably have more success than Yoel Romero. Monster actually have money.

I've heard that this business website has an MMA section as well, anyone knows where it is?

I’m going to sue Bang energy drinks. I bought a cherry blade lemonade flavor and it had no blades in it, and I expected at least a broadsword per can. I also did not get to bang anyone.

Anyone that drinks processed shit in a can should not be surprised to find additives, chemicals, and synthetic junk.

I find it funny that these nutrition freaks would go near canned drinks.

Last edited:
I’m going to sue Bang energy drinks. I bought a cherry blade lemonade flavor and it had no blades in it, and I expected at least a broadsword per can. I also did not get to bang anyone.

Worse than that is "fruit cocktail with cherry". My coworker had a can for lunch. The entire can had only about a quarter of a single cherry.

How do you drink this garbage , and complain about there being real vanilla or artificial vanilla flavoring?
this. iv never had 1 good energey drink. not just monster any of them. carbinated coolaid is gross.

This is a complete joke, I work in the flavor industry, the notion of it being "other flavors" is ridiculous. Vanilla flavors typically would contain from 5-50 ingredients, with hints of citrus, coconut, tobacco and others being very common directions for the flavor to go in. Basically there is no standard at all for what constitutes a vanilla flavor, so the point is moot.

I'm still caffiene free since August if you don't count the one cherry pepsi and one coke I had at Christmas

I recentlly dropped sprite too so now pop free

I can’t decide what pisses me off more, Israel and his comments about the WTC, or this fake Vanilla..LOL

Last edited:
They did pretty aggressive advertising in Death Stranding. The character chugs up to 5 drinks in 2 minutes. I'm kinda just waiting on some kid to emulate that because he thinks it's cool and end up in the hospital.

Back