High-School kid wrestling both Khabib and Islam at AKK

KBE6EKCTAH_CCP

The thin end of the wedge
@Steel
Reaction score
Not sure if you guys caught this but since there is much talk about Islam being better than Khabib at grappling, I thought that this is interesting.

So some vaguely FKL-looking kid who appears to be a legit young wrestler fights both guy.
- Khabib absolutely owns him, of course, but doing standard Khabib stuff and not taking risks.
- Islam absolutely owns him too, obviously, but gets taken down once. It is also obvious that Islam is less serious and also much more creative in his game.

Kid vs Khabib 13:35:

Kid vs Islam: 05:32

That kid has some serious talent, I like how Islam reacted to the take down and didn’t go harder on him.

Nice thread @KBE6EKCTAH_CCP

That kid should be out chasing pussy instead of diving his head into another man's crotch

So what are we supposed to learn from this?

Islam didn't go to the wall like Khabib did. Khabib really took it seriously like take it easy lol, I felt bad when Chase gets trapped, suplexed and smothered. I like watching Islam more, he's so good.

That kid should be out chasing pussy instead of diving his head into another man's crotch

He's apparently one of the best high schoolers in the nation yet you want him to drop wrestling to pursue "pussy"? Typical crabs in a bucket mentality, you want everyone to be as big a failure aa you are.

So what are we supposed to learn from this?

I am not sure either, I suppose that this is what I would like to discuss ITT. In any case I thought it was interesting, wouldn't you say so?

That kid will have all the pussy he can get anyways given that he will likely get a scholarship and get a good education, perhaps he can even become an olympian?

I don't know the scene but it appears to me that sky's the limit for that kid if he keeps it up.

I hope you are trolling.

Islam didn't go to the wall like Khabib did. Khabib really took it seriously like take it easy lol, I felt bad when Chase gets trapped, suplexed and smothered. I like watching Islam more, he's so good.

He was not going hard on him at all. But not giving him an inch to breath either, lol.

It's working for him. Chase is the #1 ranked 152 lb high school wrestler in the country.

That kid will have all the pussy he can get anyways given that he will likely get a scholarship and get a good education, perhaps he can even become an olympian?

I don't know the scene but it appears to me that sky's the limit for that kid if he keeps it up.

I hope you are trolling.

And he can fuck like a racehorse with that muscle endurance and cardio, my word.

Back