UFC further turning into a joke

Mr hanky

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
When i though it's impossible to do more dumb stuff by UFC, they caught me off guard again.

Cejudo vs Aldo on 2 fight losing streak (2-4 in his last 6)

Izzy vs Romero on 2 fight losing streak (1-3 in his last 4)

and now fresh match up which we never saw before (except this December): Vollan vs Max 2

All of this is very original, innovative and fresh. Totally not boring. Especially that we recently had like 439535743579438437 other auto rematches where fighters didn't fight anybody else in mean time.

I blame retarded fans: as soon as somebody wins even by vicious KO, 2 minutes later there's thread that x would totally destroy y in rematch and that it would be great to see the rematch asap, preferably the same nigh...

You're gonna watch and follow the sport regardless. Deal with it

giphy.gif

Dont blame yourself. It's all gonna be okay.

You're gonna watch and follow the sport regardless. Deal with it

Not sure about that, for few months i will watch 1 or 2 fights of PPV on stream and i go sleep. Will not stay up till 5 AM to watch this shitfest. For fight nights I'm checking results on sunday and that's it

Who cares. I don't buy ppv's anyway. I am just glad that one day the UFC will go under, and i can feel good that i am somewhat responsible by not paying for their garbage ppv's.

People always get mad when Dana strong arms fighters into taking fights. Then they get mad when he listens to the champions when they request fights.

Cejudo and Adesanya asked for these opponents. Plus Yoel deserves this shot since Costa is hurt

And Max was a good champ. He should get a rematch

Aldo never got his Conor rematch and I thought he won his last fight.

Costa is hurt. Max was a long reigning champ.

This gets a pass tbh.

That is the problem you're gonna get without the Ali act or without an independent ranking system then you would get mandatory challengers to fight. There was a good clip on youtube of Randy Couture testifying (I forget where but maybe in front of the US Senate) about this type of thing...

Yet you're still follow and watch the product, sucker
dana-white-laughing-mma.png

Did you only just started watching MMA?
I do think there are certain markers which define the exact moments when excitement in the fanbase was lost. One is WME, another is interim belts all over the shop, another is Reebok, fourth is USADA, and lastly... ESPN. The people complaining in 2020 have either a higher tolerance than me or they may be newer fans, because we've been seeing this stuff for years at this point. YEARS. The only fun for me now is the memes and salt.

That's 3 good fights to be fair.

Although I think Aldo is perhaps the least deserving of his title shot.

UFC is turning more and more into boxing with the horrible decisions and fights that make more business sense over who truly deserves it.

Back