Media Doctor Breaks Down Karolina's Injury

RichyN

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score

Having had an eye injury before, this is pretty scary stuff. Hope she gets better and there is no permanent (seems unlikely) damage.

eyefract_3.jpg

Fark thanks mate. I’ll have to keep an eye out for it.

Having had an eye injury before, this is pretty scary stuff. Hope she gets better and there is no permanent (seems unlikely) damage.

eyefract_3.jpg

karolina is tough. she suffered this in the 1st round and kept on fighting against the two chinese girls she was seeing

karolina is tough. she suffered this in the 1st round and kept on fighting against the two chinese girls she was seeing
No point being tough if your going risk blindness over a 3 round fight.

Terrible cornering in that fight and the doctor wasn't much better although I guess he asked the right questions and Karolina claimed everything was fine, it's not like he has access to an x-ray machine in the cage..
It's probably a good time for her to have the baby they mentioned that she wanted.

Should have stopped fighting...at the end of the day, it’s just a job..

Hard fight to watch.

She was the last leg of my 3 leg multi-bet, and I had that fight down as going the distance.

Couldn't help but cheer when she told her corner that she couldn't see at all at the end of the round, and then when the doc comes over she completely changes tune and says she can see fine. Then at the end of the second when she was basically yelling at him that she was fine, when she clearly wasn't.

I would've missed out on a 2k payday, but fuck, towards the end, I almost wanted them to call it off.

To be honest eye can’t believe she continued fighting.

It was an epic failure on the part of her corner and the doctors at cage side. They all failed her.

I wish she could sue the commission and/or it's doctors.

eyefract_3.jpg

Thanks for clearing that up for us mate. I get the full picture now.

eye really hope she retires. eye cant see her coming back from this injury

Sucks. I hope she walks away and makes a ton of money modeling and has the kids she wants and lives happily ever after.

Eye'd volunteer to be the sperm donor. :p

Back