Rumored I keep hearing that Fabia's weapons are illegal in MMA

Espresso

Post USADA
@Silver
Reaction score
We all know, alot of Fabia's offensive and even defensive techniques are banned in MMA, a lot of it deemed lethal by Dana White himself.... Like throat punching, small joint manipulation, etc etc.

However, there's
one move that NO ONE is talking about, Diego effectively pulled off against Chiesa but he was still a novice so he couldnt fully establish control.

Once Diego spends the proper amount of time under Master Fabia, I expect him to dominate

giphy.gif

The truth about Fabia is that he knows many deadly and highly effective techniques but they are all banned under the unified rules such as grabbing the throat and balls move of his.

Fabia SOS is gonna be as revolutionary as helio gracies jiu jitsu. Fabia bless.

This guy gets way too much attention by you guys.

Diego has been using this technique for a while now

Last edited:
Joshua Fabia knows the secret of warfare-- a secret known only to a few legendary warriors, passed down from generation to generation.

We all have so much to learn from him.

Diego has been using this technique for a while now

He did it freestyle.

Now that he has Lord Fabia teaching him his ways, Diego's gonna control any man he wants

The amount of Sherdoggers who flock to the latest loudmouth demonstrates how beta this website has become.

You should see him punch a force-energy-reader-machine thing.

This guy gets way too much attention by you guys.
This is how certain fighters blow up unfortunately. Starts as a joke, people act serious, then people think it's serious, then it becomes real. Guys like Mike Perry were being mocked but now he has a cult following but isn't panning out to be anything special really.

The amount of Sherdoggers who flock to the latest loudmouth demonstrates how beta this website has become.
Troll thread, Its a fucking meme. Lighten up

You should see him punch a force-energy-reader-machine thing.
BRO, that machine does NOT read energy. Lord fabia confirmed it

Regardless if it does, im sure it wouldnt be able to reach the number to accurately estimate the massive energy behind Lord Fabia's punches

I thought I read one was a stone cold stunner into a guillotine type choke

Sounds amazing.

I thought I read one was a stone cold stunner into a guillotine type choke

Sounds amazing.
*Guillotine into stunner.

I dont know what I'd rather watch, that or Nikko Price's cartwheel soccer kick.

Back