Dan Hooker is like Ike from smash

Kaiokenrye24

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
Dan has a long reach, lots of power(check out his fight with Gilbert Burns), some cool moves, and lots of survivability
But he’s also slow and looks uncomfortable on the defense
I am an Ike main so this is all certified

giphy.gif

Why, did Ike from Smash also duck Islam Makhachev? If yes then I agree they have a lot in common

Why, did Ike from Smash also duck Islam Makhachev? If yes then I agree they have a lot in common
Because he can fight Paul Felder, someone people actually know outside of Russia

Because he can fight Paul Felder, someone people actually know outside of Russia

Lol Islam has 10x the followers as Paul Felder. Even walking around in the US I bet Islam is more recognized than Paul.

Islam is one of the many, many, none descript fire emblem characters that nobody cares about or ever plays as.

Lol Islam has 10x the followers as Paul Felder. Even walking around in the US I bet Islam is more recognized than Paul.
It’s a well known fact that Americans don’t get behind their fighters the same way Russians do.
He absolutely deserves a ranked opponent because fighting no namers except Gleison Tibau isn’t helping him

Yeah they both have fans, Dan has fans that actually follow the sport comprehensively, while Islam has you, you filthy casual

Horrible thread sorry ts. But like a moth is drawn to a flame ackmed sees a moth about Dan and boom he's in.

Last edited:

You're deluding yourself. Islam's followers are all from his region or riders of Khabib's bandwagon from outside of that region (and so they have to support his boys, even the ones that haven't fought a ranked opponent yet). Felder is more well known in his side job as a commentator here than Islam is as a fighter, and people that know Islam's name by and large haven't seen him fight or wouldn't know him by looking at him (and seeing his last two fights there's a good reason why). Zabit's really the only Caucasus guy in the UFC right now outside of Khabib that's known at all here, and he's not a part of Khabib's crew and rolls with the Philly/Jersey guys from Edgar's gym.

Dan has a long reach, lots of power(check out his fight with Gilbert Burns), some cool moves, and lots of survivability
But he’s also slow and looks uncomfortable on the defense
I am an Ike main so this is all certified

Then who's Roy?

Why was Islam makhachev calling hooker out in the first place straight after his win? He's by far his easiest opponent in the top ten. It was such a weak callout. It's like khabib calling out post RDA Pettis. I mean it's not illegal or anything but kinda scummy. It's such a predictable matchup. I hate ducking but I'll give him a pass. Why tf would anyone want to watch something so one-sided?

Back