Andrei Arlovski is fighting Philipe Lins next

Your Account

reacted to your score
@Silver
Reaction score
Looks like another fight Andrei will lose , so does he really needs to do that ?
Having 3-9 record in his last 12 fights is not enough ?
Why is Dana not encouraging Andrei to retire ?

Andrei did get screwed by at least two decisions IIRC

He also has the most wins in HW history in the UFC!

I guess he just want the numbers of UFC fights record but he is overpaying this shit with the few braincells he has left.
Bad choice

Maybe not to the same degree as Diego, but I really wish Andrei would retire and call it a day. He was one of my favorite fighters back in the day, but seriously, his nose looks like its trying to wiggle its way off his face to escape from getting punched again...

Obligatory:

<FookIsThatGuy>

source.gif

Lins' record is not amazing. Sounds like an easy winnable fight for Andrei. If he loses this, he should retire

Andrei did get screwed by at least two decisions IIRC

He also has the most wins in HW history in the UFC!
You're right, I know 5-7 isn't great but it is sure better than 3-9 if he would have gotten those decisions which I agree, I think he should have won.

Agreed that 2 recent decisions that didn't go his way weren't good.

Damn, it's like they almost put in the contract

'If you'll be our gatekeeper, we'll keep you'

I guess the UFC brass sat down and worked it all out and they figured that it's in their best interest to continue paying him big money (relatively) to lose sparring sessions rather than hand him over to Coker. Andrei still has some name value with casuals.

Who is this other guy what's his style and record. Cmon guys I'm not looking this up myself. I fully play to use more time and energy getting you guys to do it for me

Philipe Lins? I kid you not I think that's the guy who put on my winter rims on my truck we were talking UFC fights..?

So dana blasts hoya for booking tito chuck but its alright for him to keep having penn and pitbull to get beat up.

Back