BJJ digest has a great video on Joshua Fabia exposing more shadiness (with cliffs)

Verace

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score

Cliffs
- Shows how Fabia is deceiving on his website (schoolofselfawareness) about having been a physical therapist for his grandfather. He claims to have worked with him to an 85% recovery from heart issues and brain aneurysm, except Fabias grandfather died when he was 11
- Before the current website, joshua owned jfhardorefitness.com which is basically a Commando Krav Maga. Which, as we all know, is not effective for MMA.
- Claims to have been israeli special forces, but only actually served briefly in an infantry brigade
- Claims to have been a martial arts intructor for them but as a matter of fact only ran a free seminar once for civilians and military personal may or may not have attender
- Charged 3 thousand dolars to turn people into CKM instructors in a course that took merely 5 days
- Teaches techniques that involve grabbing people by the nuts as legit martial arts. Timestamped:
"so now, he's done.... because i have his balls and his throat. Pretty simple.... balls and throat. Thats gonna be the key on the ground"

The rest of the video is pretty much citing the events from last week, which we all already know by now. But i thought these other "Fabia Facts" highlighted on the video were less known and worth sharing

Ido....Edmund...Fabio.....Who is the biggest meme coach on sherdog?

Did fabia have just one grandfather? I’d have to watch video which I don’t care about this guy but you can have whoever the hell you want as your cornerman.
There have been many less qualified. From wife’s
To brothers to just some dude you like.
Mike perry has his girlfriend.
the guy is a self help new age guy and some people like that shit. And If he has clients who get whatever benefits from him then good for them.

grabbing balls and throats is really efefctive on teh street tho

Joshua Fabia has so much to teach us, if we would just listen.

He could have just gone low-key instead of pissing off everybody and the one person who'd want to investigate further.

Ido....Edmund...Fabio.....Who is the biggest meme coach on sherdog?
At least the other coaches have good intentions. They suck. But they have some legitimacy to them. Fabia is a literal meme.

This mofo sounds dangerous for real, and i don´t mean combat dangerous.

Last edited:
I saw that video. I did find interesting that they are suggesting that Diego is working with this guy, promoting his school. They hinted that Diego may be looking to run one of the schools, post MMA. If that is the case, good for Diego. I just hope he doesn't get seriously injured in a fight listening to this buffoon.

Seems like a hustler and he may be doing it quite well. Getting bafoons all around the world to pay him. $3k for a 5 day seminar is a sweet deal for the instructor.

Life aint fair anyways, might as well scratch and claw your way to the riches :)

Did fabia have just one grandfather? I’d have to watch video which I don’t care about this guy but you can have whoever the hell you want as your cornerman.

the guy is a self help new age guy and some people like that shit. And If he has clients who get whatever benefits from him then good for them.
Watch the video if you have any doubts smart guy, you will be able to see its clear that it is the same person he's talking about. Im not going to spend a whole parapraph explaining that in writting in the OP.

Fail...

grabbing balls and throats is really efefctive on teh street tho
Diego isnt fighting on the street thoough

Do you know what krav maga is?
Fabias whole martial arts experience involves techniques you cant use in mma... Grabbing balls, throat etc... Watch the video. All images of him "teaching" are bullshit ineffective techniques or downright illegal

There is no point in being trained by someone like this

I saw that video. I did find interesting that they are suggesting that Diego is working with this guy, promoting his school. They hinted that Diego may be looking to run one of the schools, post MMA. If that is the case, good for Diego. I just hope he doesn't get seriously injured in a fight listening to this buffoon.
That is true. I heard diego saying he is becoming business partner with him at school of self awareness

The guy is literally scamming diego, getting him to invest in his bullshit, bankrupt business.

Saying "good for diego" is absolute crazyness my man. This seems TERRIBLE for diego. He will lose all the money he saved from fighting in this stupid venture.
Its sad stuff to contemplate. And we are seeing it right before out eyes

I took his 5 day ckm instructor course. Unfortunately I missed all 5 days because I got bit by a rabid possum. Luckily for just $1,000 more I was still able to get my certification. So if anyone wants to learn some stuff I’m legit.

Mike perry has his girlfriend.
Well he's not only a cornerman, he is also Diego's head coach and manager. Have we ever seen a snake oil salesman as a head coach before?

Saying "good for diego" is absolute crazyness my man. This seems TERRIBLE for diego. He will lose all the money he saved from fighting in this stupid venture.
Its sad stuff to contemplate. And we are seeing it right before out eyes[/QUOTE]

Diego has always been a crazy guy. He’s always been like this. Since he started in the ufc. shit he was doing the dan quin stevia pure h20.
this fabia is apparently making Diego feel really great mentally and I guess physically as well.
He’s seems to be one of those guys open to try anything that might possibly benefit mind body and soul.

it’s a strange thing that people always think they know better than the next man and feel the need to protect an adult from another adults words and or influence.

if he says it’s good for him and he’s benefiting from this guy how could you possibly know better?

Well he's not only a cornerman, he is also Diego's head coach and manager. Have we ever seen a snake oil salesman as a head coach before?

probably not but I think Diego is entitled to bring whoever he wants in his camp and choose his manager.

I’m not defending fabia. Just Diego’s knowing what’s more beneficial for him than the world does.

Watch the video if you have any doubts smart guy, you will be able to see its clear that it is the same person he's talking about. Im not going to spend a whole parapraph explaining that in writting in the OP.

Fail...

Diego isnt fighting on the street thoough

Do you know what krav maga is?
Fabias whole martial arts experience involves techniques you cant use in mma... Grabbing balls, throat etc... Watch the video. All images of him "teaching" are bullshit ineffective techniques or downright illegal

There is no point in being trained by someone like this

That is true. I heard diego saying he is becoming business partner with him at school of self awareness

The guy is literally scamming diego, getting him to invest in his bullshit, bankrupt business.

Its sad stuff to contemplate. And we are seeing it right before out eyes
I don't disagree. I think the guy is scum too, but if Diego is looking past fighting, I won't be mad.

Diego has always been a crazy guy. He’s always been like this. Since he started in the ufc. shit he was doing the dan quin stevia pure h20.
this fabia is apparently making Diego feel really great mentally and I guess physically as well.
He’s seems to be one of those guys open to try anything that might possibly benefit mind body and soul.

it’s a strange thing that people always think they know better than the next man and feel the need to protect an adult from another adults words and or influence.

if he says it’s good for him and he’s benefiting from this guy how could you possibly know better?
tenor.gif

Allrighty bro.... You are entitled to that opinion.

Everyone else can see the train wreck coming from a mile away. But sure... we could be wrong and school of self awareness bound to become a successful business. Ill bet all my chips otherwise.

I think Diego's friends and family need to stage an intervention before this Fabia dude leaves him malnourished, no money and dressed in clothes he stole from a gym...standing on the corner like some crazy, shouting "YES" as people walk by..

Back