Conor vs. Floyd 2 Talks Started Dana Confirms

Who would this rematch be good for?

• Total voters

ReadWrite

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
floyd-mayweather-conor-mcgregor-dana-white-toronto.jpg

DANA WHITE CONFIRMS HE IS IN TALKS WITH FLOYD MAYWEATHER OVER SECOND MCGREGOR FIGHT

Floyd Mayweather has fired a warning to Conor McGregor that he will "whip your ass again" if the price is right as he fuelled talk of a rematch. Undefeated boxing superstar Mayweather is plotting a 2020 comeback as he works with UFC supremo Dana White.

He officially retired with a 50-0 record after stopping McGregor in the 10th round of their money-spinning crossover fight back in August 2017 and they have been tipped for a rematch this year.

Mayweather has now vowed to hand the Irishman another defeat - as long as he is rewarded with another huge pay day having landed over £200million for their first fight.

https://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/boxing/floyd-mayweather-fires-conor-mcgregor-21565945

Floyd Mayweather's uncle claims talks are underway over a Conor McGregor rematch

https://www.givemesport.com/1549227...ks-are-underway-over-a-conor-mcgregor-rematch

Last edited:
Floyd is almost 50 but hes still the king

& makes more Money than all elite guys combined

thats crazy

Meh. Same outcome. Floyd isn't going to lose.

I'm more concerned with this:

AJ_Blaydes.png

Unless it is at least a k1 match, many people wont care much given the 1st fight.

Dana still carrying Floyd's bags.

Looking forward to Conor fans falling for the same shit again.

Conor, unfortunately, holds all the cards now and can do what he wants. Personally, I rather he boxes Pacquiao than rematch peanuthead.

Although I am not opposed to this fight, if it happens count me out as a MMA fan of Conor's. Too many falsestarts to the next chapter of career made his post Alvarez phase look impossible to get hyped about.

If he's going to box at least throw him in there with Pac and not Floyd again.

Is Conman really running out of money that quickly?

Back