What's next for Geoff Neal ?

Is he ?

• Total voters

Your Account

reacted to your score
@Silver
Reaction score
Guy is on a 5-0 winning streak in the UFC .

Is he ready for a title eliminator fight ?

Title eliminator? Are you intoxicated?

The guy is crazy talented, don't get me wrong. He is ready for a ranked opponent, for sure, maybe even a top10 opponent, but there is no way beating freaking Mike Perry puts you in title contention.

Wonderboy or loser of Woodley/Edwards. Nothing else really makes a lot of sense.

Trip to the court house to change his name to "Jeff"

2 more fights like that against ranked opponents and he’s ready for a title fight.

It all depends on how he looks in his next one against someone good

Give em a top 10-15 if he melts them like he's done everyone else give him an eliminator.

Maybe he should get a surname that isn’t a Christian name.

Him vs Diego. He is gonna get stone cold stunnered and beer poured on him by the baddest sob.

UFC loves to rush a good prospect so how’s about;

CM Spunk> Premature title fight

On social media, he's begging to fight Chiesa. Pissed that Chiesa jumped everyone to get an easy fight with RDA

Since Chiesa is all "I'm gonna take on all WW's" he should man up and take the fight. Also where is Ponz these days? This dude completely disappeared.

He's not even in the top 10. He can fight guys like RDA, Wonderboy or Chiesa first. I would personally like to see him against RDA, that's a solid test and only the top of the WW division has beaten him.

Back