This neck is getting licked - by Maurice

Hirashin

This is not a profession
Banned
Reaction score
I think Gypsy King is getting very popular very fast, everywhere. That lizard tongue was a bit too much if you ask me, but will make him famous in the long run. Also, it will fuel WIlder for a trilogy

let it stay here in the heavies for a while mods, so that more people can see it.

Last edited:
Fury is a madmen. Especially with his Jesus talk afterwards.

Not every crappy video you come across needs to be shared, in fact a great deal of them should be kept to yourself. Also if the last two fights did anything to lead you to believe there should be a third you need to find a hobby you are good at.

Not every crappy video you come across needs to be shared, in fact a great deal of them should be kept to yourself. Also if the last two fights did anything to lead you to believe there should be a third you need to find a hobby you are good at.
Maurice is the mma remix pioneer, you should thank me for seeing this here first.
As for the trilogy, the promoters will gladly make one and everybody will watch. Me, I am fine if we don't get one, cause Tyson is 2:0 in my book.

ts is TRIGGERED.
<{outtahere}>
{<huh}

278nrh.gif

For some unknown reason it reminded me of this old classic.

Ha right when I clicked and started listening I knew it was the same generic beat by the same generic person. Talk about running things into the ground. I admit at first I liked the little jingles but they are so repetitive.

Didn't even commit to the lick.

BJ Penn, there was a man who knew how to lick up blood.

People are already starting to compare Tyson's lick to Romero's kiss.

I think Gypsy King is getting very popular very fast, everywhere. That lizard tongue was a bit too much if you ask me, but will make him famous in the long run. Also, it will fuel WIlder for a trilogy

let it stay here in the heavies for a while mods, so that more people can see it.

yep that jesus stuff was sad. clearly he's a little disturbed. just like the jesus crew are responsible for the conrona in south korea.

It was disturbing during the live fight and even worse now.

Back