Fight Night 170 is a lowkey stacked FN Card

The Legendary Scarface

Record since UFC 266 : 51-34
@Black
Reaction score
Kevin Lee x Charles Oliveira (obviously a great fight)

Damian Maia x Gilbert Burns (Maia , we always look forward to, no?)

Moicano x Hadzovic (Happy to watch Moicano , it's been a while. Plus I'm Bosnian and have never watched Hadzovic so there's that)

Walker Era x Krylov (Banger)

Trinaldo x Makdessi (Banger possibly)

EZS x Kuchenko (EZS is an interesting prospect)

Formiga x Moreno (BANGER written all over it. Fantastic fight.)

So.. What say you dawgs? Am I being overly optimistic? Is this a lowkey stacked FN or what? What do you rate it?

Discuss..

It's one of the better fight night cards recently. No doubt

Brazil usually gets good fight nights because a lot of good Brazilians are in the UFC and it’s a good way for them to fight and not have to travel.

Moicano x Hadzovic (Happy to watch Moicano , it's been a while. Plus I'm Bosnian and have never watched Hadzovic so there's that)

So.. What say you dawgs? Am I being overly optimistic? Is this a lowkey stacked FN or what? What do you rate it?

Discuss..

Main event aside it's way better than the last two ppvs - I am not joking.

Ive nothing against Maia but I never look forward to his fights, its great when he pulls off a sub.....not so great when he doesnt ....when he doesnt it usually becomes a backpack heavy hugfest or a weird stalemate on the feet with neither guy putting much effort into it...

I applaude Demian for being different than everyone but his reluctance to damage people is frustrating at the best of times

overall the card looks pretty good though, cant wait

Just noticed the Moicano fight is at lightweight. Didn't realize he was moving up. I am a fan of the guy but not sure this is a smart move for him.

Agreed TS , This is a great Card but this isn't the first thread bringing this up .
But either way it's great that a lot of posters recognise this being a potentially great night of fights

Too many unpronounceable names. I don’t want to watch.

Very good UFC Fight Night, there has been some horrific ones this year already, but this one looks much better and interesting

The top two fights are about as intriguing as it gets imo. I can’t wait to watch this card.

Formiga vs Moreno
Trinaldo vs Makdessi

Huge fan of both fights but the possibility either is a banger is very very slim. The technician in me loves these style match ups though.

That card actually does look TST imo

Discuss..
no fight with formiga is a banger but i agree with the rest

Back