Felder's face - clear win for Dan Hooker

Obsidian Fracture

No sunshine when it's on
@purple
Reaction score
Hooker face.jpg
Felder face Dan Hooker.jpg
Clear 3 - 2 win for Hooker at worst. Felder may have landed strong strikes, but Hooker's were sharp and accurate, causing major damage to Felder's face. Anyone who thinks it was a robbery is biased, just like the commentators were.

Your moms face - clear loss for your dad

Edit: This joke sucks but that you guys for the likes.

Double edit: @Sansnom suck my balls I regret nothing.

Tripe edit:
tenor.gif

Last edited:
The face doesn't dictate the outcome of the fight. Felder definitely came on strong later in the fight. That damage was done early

Jk btw but seriously you cant judge a fight by that and hookers jaw is fucked up and felders eye is closed its like a wash there.

The face doesn't dictate the outcome of the fight. Felder definitely came on strong later in the fight. That damage was done early
He got damaged in the 1st and I thought it was over and then he turned it up bigtime

Surface damage is not the same as concussive damage. A red face doesn't mean you lost automatically

fucking warriors.

Felder's strongest round was round 4, and he lost round 5.

A. 85% of the damage occurred in round 1.

B. Facial damage has nothing to do with fight results. Some bruise easier than others. GSP looked like he got his ass kicked each time he was 50-43ing guys

I'd say your striking was pretty effective if it turned your opponent into a mutant. Hooker landed clean on that side of Felder's face through the first 3 rounds, causing it to swell up so much.

A. 85% of the damage occurred in round 1.

B. Facial damage has nothing to do with fight results. Some bruise easier than others. GSP looked like he got his ass kicked each time he was 50-43ing guys
Unfortunately just like ts the judges seem to think that blood equals a loss unless you are diego Sanchez.

Its a rough gig sometimes. Sorry mate =)
This is unfortunately the 2nd time today I've failed. I was talking to my friend lydia about edible cookie dough and she told me to bake it and I said I dont think it works like that. She responded well that will be disappointing if it cant do both. Now naturally I wanted to make a perverted joke out of that about vagunas and buttholes and just had nothing. I told her my intentions but admitted my failure to deliver. She was disappointed in me. Still stings.

Lets get a pic of Felder's legs they were getting chewed up all night.

This is unfortunately the 2nd time today I've failed. I was talking to my friend lydia about edible cookie dough and she told me to bake it and I said I dont think it works like that. She responded well that will be disappointing if it cant do both. Now naturally I wanted to make a perverted joke out of that about vagunas and buttholes and just had nothing. I told her my intentions but admitted my failure to deliver. She was disappointed in me. Still stings.
She'll come around

That’s not the way it works, and rightfully so. TS should know better.

Back