Respect to Dan Hooker.

FireKidWS

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
It takes two to make a great fight.

And last night we witnessed a great fight. The kind of fight I live for as a fight fan.

Felder, in my opinion, should have got the win. He controlled the octogon, pushed the pace consistently, and was the aggressor.

Heart for days.

But I can’t take away from Hookers performance.

You could see it in both fighters eyes they wanted out. But neither are quitters, and neither quit last night.

Hooker fought a hell of a fight.

Respect to both dudes.

Last edited:
It was a great fight and should have been apparent to the judges who had enough from backing up and shooting for takedowns when getting hit.

Aggression and octagon control were not points of scoring criteria last night.

Great fight, I want to see a rematch, its too controversial and the fight was too good to not have one

Eh no one watched it, it’s all about The Gypsy King today

YA BIG DOSSER

I thought Paul made him look average..

Great fight. I shouldn’t still be surprised when so many sherdoggers are calling a close fight a ‘robbery’.

He controlled distance well for the first 15 minutes. He ate Felders hardest shots and barely flinched. And he landed a lot from the outside. And yes, like it or not, he controlled the last few minutes of the bout, when it mattered most.

Both middle top 10 fighters, before and after the fight. A virtual tie. One got the nod. Cheers to them both. I hope to see Felder fight again but if he doesn’t, Godspeed.

I like him, but his striking defense is beyond terrible.

Hooker is a top ten fighter for 2.5 rounds, then his movement and defense drop significantly. For his sake, I hope his cardio improves from here on out.

It was a GREAT fight.
Kudos to both of them.
But Felder won.

So surprising to see you in another hooker thread ackmed.....

you really should let it go mate
Edit .
LOL @ Your post history .. you are obsessed

Last edited:
Did Felder really land more in most rounds?

It was a great fight and should have been apparent to the judges who had enough from backing up and shooting for takedowns when getting hit.

Aggression and octagon control were not points of scoring criteria last night.
They never are, do you know how the judging criteria works?

It takes two to make a great fight.

And last night we witnessed a great fight. The kind of fight I live for as a fight fan.

Felder, in my opinion, should have got the win. He controlled the octogon, landed more hits most rounds, and was the aggressor.

Heart for days.

But I can’t take away from Hookers performance.

You could see it in both fighters eyes they wanted out. But neither are quitters, and neither quit last night.

Hooker fought a hell of a fight.

Respect to both dudes.
hooker has the chin, heart and skill to compete with anyone but after the second round his head movement , defense and output does not looked good, hope he keeps improving

Back