Hooker got wrecked.

LilNicky95

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
People cried about Jones vs Reyes but there is no way Hooker should have gotten the nod at all.

Hooker became a panic wrestler and did nothing with the takedown. Felder pressed the action and landed cleaner more effective strikes.

Felder is a light skinned ginger so he tends to wear damage more than his opponents but he WON that fight.

Why isn’t the pink-goof, DW, not up on arms about this nonsense?

People cried about Jones vs Reyes but there is no way Hooker should have gotten the nod at all.
Lol this was easily a much more closer fight than Jones/Reyes.

Round 3 was clearly Hooker's, round 4 was clearly Felder's. 1 and 2 were very close, and in my opinion, 5 was clearly Hooker's. Striking was even in that round so the TD was crucial in winning it.

People are only giving Felder the 5th round because they're angry at Hooker for not brawling. 48-47 Hooker imo, rounds 1, 3, and 5 were his.

Daner is not all riled up about the decision because it was a meaningless fight between two gatekeepers.

ZERO magnitude fight.

<seedat>

Hooker lost that fight imo, but he showed massive potential in his technical striking abilities. He still has a long ways to go and isn't evolving at the speed where he should be already, considering how many fights he had in the UFC, but never the less, he is still evolving.

Conor 2.0 could stuff and place him into his living room with all the money hes made from Proper Twelwe

Last edited:
It was close but unfortunately with the way the rules are laid out the right man won. I personally felt felder won but expected hooker to after the fight.

Was a good close fight between two gatekeepers to the top bracket of the Lightweight division.

And Felder can’t be upset because he had to know that in any close fight the judges would likely lean Hooker’s way. Given the crowd was filled with boorish NZers that were blowing their wad over anything Hooker did.

You could behead a home town fighter and they’ll still get the decision.

Last edited:
I wanted Felder to win like mad and I felt when Hooker started clinching and wrestling it showed that Felder was getting the better of him standing

That said scored round by round I think it came down to the 5th and Hooker’s takedowns probably swung it his way

Amazing fight and Felder’s heart and determination were second to none

If Izzy is the DC of the gym and Volkanovski is the Khabib Hooker would be the Josh Thomson.. Not even the Rockhold

i was to believe that all hookers are wrecked!

Hooker 100% lost that fight and was running away the whole time. Nobody is crying because Felder memorably robbed Barbosa and had his media buds pave over it in his last bout.

Fighters who start to panic wrestle need to get points deducted.

These gay rules are starting to ruin the sport.

Lol this was easily a much more closer fight than Jones/Reyes.

Round 3 was clearly Hooker's, round 4 was clearly Felder's. 1 and 2 were very close, and in my opinion, 5 was clearly Hooker's. Striking was even in that round so the TD was crucial in winning it.

People are only giving Felder the 5th round because they're angry at Hooker for not brawling. 48-47 Hooker imo, rounds 1, 3, and 5 were his.

I think this is a fair assessment. The TD's in the 5th people might feel don't score but we have seen over and over judges scoring TD's highly and strike numbers were fairly even.

Interestingly the judges didn't get close to agreeing, all 3 had different scores

Hooker lost that fight imo, but he showed massive potential in his technical striking abilities. He still has a long ways to go and isn't evolving at the speed where he should be already, considering how many fights he had in the UFC, but never the less, he is still evolving.
Hooker really is a point fighter. True point fighters can get some ko's along the way but this fight just showed how much of a point fighter he is if his opponent can hang with him. I am a huge Hooker fan but dude needs to find a way to finish. He ain't got no subs, ain't got power and unless he lands a big knee he probably gonna take you to a decision. Dude is tough as fuck but I just seem him as a gatekeeper at 155, which is a top 5-10 guy.

He also looked 'thicker' than usual, so thought it would improve his power but not really. Hopefully he can right the ship but I don't see him ever winning the belt. Hope I'm wrong.

Hooker really is a point fighter. True point fighters can get some ko's along the way but this fight just showed how much of a point fighter he is if his opponent can hang with him. I am a huge Hooker fan but dude needs to find a way to finish. He ain't got no subs, ain't got power and unless he lands a big knee he probably gonna take you to a decision. Dude is tough as fuck but I just seem him as a gatekeeper at 155, which is a top 5-10 guy.

He also looked 'thicker' than usual, so thought it would improve his power but not really. Hopefully he can right the ship but I don't see him ever winning the belt. Hope I'm wrong.

What? Call me crazy but Hooker has got KO power. He just didnt land a flush hook to Felder...

Plus Felders chin is made from granite...

Fighters who start to panic wrestle need to get points deducted.

These gay rules are starting to ruin the sport.

So your saying you cant wrestle in MMA? You think this is boxing only? lol gtfo

Back