replace adesanyas twin tower comment with the hiroshima bomb...

Bumblebeef

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
and eveything should be ok... nobody should complain.. there are enough people in usa that praises the hiroshima bomb as a needed tool to end the war.

I wonder what would happen if I was fighting guy from Belgian Congo and promised to take his arm home.

Everything would be ok? Oh stfu. If it was a white American that said that, their ass would be fried rn.

Last edited:
Hurrdurr, nobody gives a fuck just let it go.

I mean, someone did drop an H-Bomb on Bisping and everyone loved it.

Nobody cares. Adesanya is trying to seem edgy. Nothing new.

Some people in this thread don't understand sarcasm.

Everything would be ok? Oh stfu. If it was a white American thats said that, their ass would be fried rn.

A rapper had a line "I drop bombs like Hiroshima" and no one cared, but I think it was black American Dr Dre so you might still be right.

I wonder what would happen if I was fighting guy from Belgian Congo and promised to take his arm home.

Lol why are you trying to make it a race thing ? There were black and white in the twin towers. Stop acting like if Izzy said something racist against white

I can't wait for the next time someone makes some "sink like the titanic" reference. What kind of despicable human being would make light of such a tragedy?

I remember some Evangelical Christian leader said something about Democrats going down like Hiroshima and Nagasaki. He kept his job and his base rallied behind him.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
F5CHAMPIONSHIP
Back