Kowalkiewicz partially lost vision in her eye, surgical intervention is required

czitos188

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
said her coach Łukasz Zaborowski

UFC should force her to retire. She was openly saying about retirement/raising kids/being wifey after Jessica Andrade fight but money was too good.
UFC have no mercy feeding her to younger upcoming fighters.

Last edited by a moderator:
"I keep my dick out they eye
So they don't see where I'm coming from"
-Pimp C

by the time women reach age 30, 90% of their eggs are gone. If she wants kids she should start now.

by the time women reach age 30, 90% of their eggs are gone. If she wants kids she should start now.
I'll help!
The fact that her vision is impaired should only help my chances.
w7qem9df3f311.jpg

Wmma is evil and should be banned!
Still, one-eyed Karolina is hotter than 90% of women.

You're living in the 60s or what? 25% of women in the US give birth to a child after age 35.

Do you realize that what you said, and what he said, are not mutually exclusive? One can still have a child after most of their eggs are gone, but it gets much harder for some, and the risks for both the baby and the mother go up DRAMATICALLY after about age 38, depending on the risk being discussed.

serveimage
serveimage

Last edited:
Do you realize that what you said, and what he said, are not mutually exclusive? It gets much harder and the risks for both the baby and the mother go up DRAMATICALLY after about age 37
Can't be that hard if a quarter of the female population is doing it.

Edit: And yes, he said, if she wants children she should start now. No she doesn't. She still has plenty of time.

Do you realize that what you said, and what he said, are not mutually exclusive? It gets much harder and the risks for both the baby and the mother go up DRAMATICALLY after about age 37

Do you realize what you said does not go against what Ramon said?

Well if the money is good by all means.
Pretty girls like KK should be doing this monkey/money business that is MMA, there are plenty of other sports like gymnastics, pro-wrestlin, atheltics etc that girls can do, but if the money is in hammer fisting another girl in the face and calling it a sport then go for it.
Didn't see this fight but I have seen KK get the crap beaten out of her plenty of times and I don't like it.

Her eye was clearly bothering her during the fight...

The doc should have called it before the final bell. It became apparent early on who was going to get the W.

I'm not sure what she does in training but it seems like her striking defense gets worse with every fight.

After she lost her title fight, her heart doesnt seem to be into it anymore.

Hopefully she is able to recover from this injury.

If she continues to fight or is able, i think it may be time to move stateside or find a different career.

Do you realize what you said does not go against what Ramon said?
He was replying to someone suggesting that the guy was wrong when he was not. That simple.

Now, the statistic he gave might have been right, but that doesn't change the suggestion being wrong.

Can't be that hard if a quarter of the female population is doing it.

Edit: And yes, he said, if she wants children she should start now. No she doesn't. She still has plenty of time.
The problem is, it's not all about your chances of childbirth. It's about the risks associated, too. Miscarriages are emotionally damaging to women. Talk to one that's been there.

And sure, a quarter of the population is doing it, but they account for an exceptionally high percentage of miscarriages and genetic problems, as you can see for example by the down syndrome chart above, as well as many other genetic problems.

My mom had me at 42. 34 is pretty average nowadays.
Im not sure 34 is "average", but its fine. However, if at 34 you still want kids, you should get busy because doing so at 40 carries some dramatic risk increases. Sure, millions of 40 somethings have had babies. Millions have also had miscarriages, millions have had genetic deficiencies due to the age of the mother, etc.

Do you realize that what you said, and what he said, are not mutually exclusive? One can still have a child after most of their eggs are gone, but it gets much harder for some, and the risks for both the baby and the mother go up DRAMATICALLY after about age 38, depending on the risk being discussed.

serveimage
serveimage
I thought I would die before seeing someone using empirical scientific data on sherdog.
I am not complaining about it. I am impressed.

Cheers, mate!

I sure hope a bunch of women of childbearing age get in on this thread. They need to get their pregnancy and pregnancy related risks info from Sherdoggers - not MDs and OBGYNs (not to say those Docs aren’t here and contributing to this thread).

Back