Rogan and Goldie will always be the GOAT commentary duo

TheSpider

Banned
Banned
Reaction score

Just take a look at this video. The GOAT chemistry between these two. “He’s hurt! He’s hurt bad!”, “It is all over!”

I'm so glad that era is over

Goldberg was a corruption of my temporal lobes

They were terrible together and they're terrible apart.

I don't care for Rogan, but I miss Goldie. He had this weird energy that made the fights exciting, his blunders were hilarious and his catchphrases were legendary. Maybe it's just nostalgia. No one of the current commentators even comes close to bring the same level of excitement or energy to the commentary booth.

Goldie GOAT color commentator.

<Goldie11>

Goldie was awful and constantly fucked up. I miss him though. It was always fun with him on the mic. They haven’t found anyone much better either.

I miss Goldie
<Goldie11>

Rogan would always try to bully Goldberg with his experience advantage of winning some TKD tournaments in the 80s.

I like it when Cruz does the same thing to Rogan now.

Rogan would always try to bully Goldberg with his experience advantage of winning some TKD tournaments in the 80s.

I like it when Cruz does the same thing to Rogan now.

Cruz doesn't bully Joe, but honestly if they were to fight I think that Rogan would beat Cruz

Rogan has a heart attack after hitting air for 30 seconds.

I only say that because Cruz is injury prone and has never been known to be a hard hitter while Joe out weighs him by 60lbs at over 200lbs and is crazy powerful. Plus it's not like Joe is a complete novice, he was an undefeated TKD champion for a reason

I always remember how he and Joe used to say..."greatest job in the world eh buddy", then they'd hit their mics together like a toast. Meanwhile, it was probably Joe who wanted him gone. I just can't see that if Joe actually fought for him to stay, that they still would have gotten rid of him.

Goldie was a constant. Twas a great era for MMA and I miss it.

lol you just posted this to see GSP get knocked silly by Serra, didn't you?
Forgot how badly his head got bounced, makes the taping understandable.

I preferred Bas and Quadros myself.

Yes they were good times. Goldy did say stupid shit, but it gave us all entertainment and something to laugh at. Their chemistry was excellent, something I don't think we've seen since.

Mike Goldberg was absolute shit

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
F5CHAMPIONSHIP
Back