War Felder!!! You won

The DanaWhite

Pink Belt
Pink
Reaction score
3,4,5 all day son! What good is a takedown when you hug him and hold on for dear life because he was rocking your head off on the feet. 4 mins of whoopin some1 ass is still more significant than a last min takedown with no damage. How embarrassing dan. You're supposed to be some elite kickboxer. Your number 1 strength and you had to try to turn into a wrestler to try and con the judges smh. He knows he lost that fight. Guarantee that wasnt what eugene was telling him to do.

3,4,5 all day son! What good is a takedown when you hug him and hold on for dear life because he was rocking your head off on the feet. 4 mins of whoopin some1 ass is still more significant than a last min takedown with no damage. How embarrassing dan. You're supposed to be some elite kickboxer. Your number 1 strength and you had to try to turn into a wrestler to try and con the judges smh. He knows he lost that fight. Guarantee that wasnt what eugene was telling him to do.

Judges gave Hooker 1,2,3. 2 was close but Felder was the aggressor, and landed some monster shots, no way that goes to Hooker.

<Waaah>

"Sucks when it happens to you, right?" (Edson Barboza)

Or was it Kenny Florian?

Felder won that fight 2, 4, 5. I also don't think someone who's mostly just surviving and stalling in the last 2 rounds deserves to get the win.

I picked Felder but let's just say karma got to him

Felder won that fight 2, 4, 5. I also don't think someone who's mostly just surviving and stalling in the last 2 rounds deserves to get the win.

This is such a ridiculous train of thought.

It's scored on a round by round basis, fighters need to win 3 rounds, plain and simple.

If basing fights off the later rounds, all you would get is very boring early rounds where fighters save their energy for the later more important rounds.

makes up for the Barboza fight though. Felder lost that one.

This is such a ridiculous train of thought.

It's scored on a round by round basis, fighters need to win 3 rounds, plain and simple.

If basing fights off the later rounds, all you would get is very boring early rounds where fighters save their energy for the later more important rounds.

Yea, I'd like to hear the justification for giving round 2 to Hooker when Felder was the one landing bombs and pushing the pace.

"Sucks when it happens to you, right?" (Edson Barboza)

Or was it Kenny Florian?

Saggo shouldve got the decision against Felder in his UFC debut too but hardly anyone remembers that fight lol

I just realized how many split decisions Felder has on his resume

Who'd you have winning Jones vs Gus 1?

Calm down . Rewatch round 5 wIth no commentary . You might be surprised . It wasn't 4 minutes of a ass whooping. It was one of the few rounds Dan actually outlanded felder.

Don't be upset when a mma fighter uses mma....... thats silly .

Props to Felder great fight. He knew it was close and could go either way . Man's a warrior. . Don't cheapen the man's character and actions by being a sook.

I had Felder winning but it wasn't a robbery. For some reason though, I just find Hooker to be a prick. Not an obvious prick, like Covington, but there's just something very unlikeable about him.

Wonder if he’ll post fake stats about this one once he decides that he won’t be retiring.

I agree. I thought that in a round that largely takes place on the feet, the rules favored the fighter who was the better striker. And though the strike count was close in the 5th, Felder landed more and clearly hurt Hooker more. Apparently though, some judges still score TDs like some kind of round-deciding move. Sucks for Felder.

I had Felder winning but it wasn't a robbery. For some reason though, I just find Hooker to be a prick. Not an obvious prick, like Covington, but there's just something very unlikeable about him.
He's a kiwi perhaps?

Yea, I'd like to hear the justification for giving round 2 to Hooker when Felder was the one landing bombs and pushing the pace.

I dunno, haven't watched the fight yet, there just this strong sentiment that fighter x won the later rounds and it should mean more, which is dumb

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
F5CHAMPIONSHIP
Back