Media Felder vs. Hooker Full Fight Commentary | JRE Fight Companion

Can't believe I agree with Brendan, but then again, Eddie is crazy. The fact is judges score the rounds after each round, so the 5th can't be more valuable than others. Each round is equally 20% of the total scores, or 33.3%/rd for a 3 round fight. The way a 5th rd or any other round can be "more important" is if it's a 10-8 or 10-7 round, etc. In that case, it can have more mathematical sway than a 9-10 round.

Can't believe I agree with Brendan, but then again, Eddie is crazy. The fact is judges score the rounds after each round, so the 5th can't be more valuable than others. Each round is equally 20% of the total scores, or 33.3%/rd for a 3 round fight. The way a 5th rd or any other round can be "more important" is if it's a 10-8 or 10-7 round, etc. In that case, it can have more mathematical sway than a 9-10 round.
When brendan isnt in shill mode

Id take his analysis over 99% of this forum

He knows mma

Hilarious on Rogans part to use mma math saying Felder beat Barboza and Barboza beat Hooker.

Its very true

But he's playing the game, he is often in shill mode, as such It's wise to take him as seriously as you'd take Chael Sonnen

Reading between the lines isnt exactly a well developed skill among the mma masses either

Jamie must get bored just sitting there, not talking. But I'm sure he gets paid very well.

Its very true

But he's playing the game, he is often in shill mode, as such It's wise to take him as seriously as you'd take Chael Sonnen

Reading between the lines isnt exactly a well developed skill among the mma masses either
Shill mode? Shilling for who exactly? Bro.... he's idiot. Like legit idiot.

Listen to SLAUB try to undermine the Kid's opinion and comments.

Also Eddie is in full "toast mode" after smokin' that doobie.

eddieToast.png

Shill mode? Shilling for who exactly? Bro.... he's idiot. Like legit idiot.
Showtime

Ufc

If you take Schaub at face value, that would be a very easy conclusion to come to. He isnt though. He knows exactly what he's doing.

Promoting established narratives, hyping and creating drama or whatever else reinforces the bottom line of what the UFC or higher ups in the industry would like to portray.

He is playing a role. These guys are all talking pieces, they say one thing but it doesn't mean that's what they objectively believe when the cameras go away.

That and people need to remember this is the entertainment industry. It's all just clout chasing when it comes down to it

Showtime

Ufc

If you take Schaub at face value, that would be a very easy conclusion to come to. He isnt though. He knows exactly what he's doing.

Promoting established narratives, hyping and creating drama or whatever else reinforces the bottom line of what the UFC or higher ups in the industry would like to portray.

He is playing a role. These guys are all talking pieces, they say one thing but it doesn't mean that's what they objectively believe when the cameras go away.

That and people need to remember this is the entertainment industry. It's all just clout chasing when it comes down to it
I won't even entertain you here, Schaub is the biggest idiot when it comes to MMA, if you truly believe he's playing some type of role or it's act then I don't know what to say. Don't bother replying to this.

I won't even entertain you here, Schaub is the biggest idiot when it comes to MMA, if you truly believe he's playing some type of role or it's act then I don't know what to say. Don't bother replying to this.
Lol i don't expect majority to agree with me here

Its whatever

Appearances are deceiving in this industry. Schaub is very far from dumb. Very very far

But we can agree to disagree

I like JRE But theres a Much more in-depth analysis of Hooker vs Felder in this video

Everyone in this industry is a bullshitter, actor and is wearing many masks to a degree.

There is no exception

How many people also think Rogan is dumb? Same thing

Its because there is a layer of reality beyond the surface they're not seeing

Jamie must get bored just sitting there, not talking. But I'm sure he gets paid very well.
His job is to google shit and make sure Joe's pseudoscience and presumption doesn't get too far out of line That's it

Comedy isnt really my thing

Feels too forced and scripted

Seems like a funny dude on podcast when theyre just flowing tho, at least from what i've seen
He actually does make me laugh on JRE, but man, his stand up is actual torture lol. He is funny af on JRE though haha, but I still think he's dumb as rocks

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
F5CHAMPIONSHIP
Back