What are the chances Joanna Vs Zhang goes like Karolina Vs Yan?

Seiryoku Zenyo

We are all one
@Brown
Reaction score
But 10x times better, of course.

I mean, Karolina is like a really cheap Joanna. And Yan is like a poor guys Zhang. Much less rhythm, much less speed, power and overall skills.

So, do you believe Zhang could overwhelm Joanna in the feet, and dominante her if it goes to the mat? Do you believe Zhang would be dominant enough to beat Joanna, even if it goes the distance?

Karolina is not a really cheap Joanna. Totally different fighting styles.

Karolina fights nothing like Joanna. I mean, not even a little bit.

karolina looked like a lady they found at a cardio kick boxing class 2 weeks ago.. shes prob never gotten over losing to joanna and then to andrade the way she did..

No chance it goes the same way. Yan was waaay better than Kowalkiewicz.

Jedrzejczyk is arguably still the worlds best female strawweight.

But 10x times better, of course.

I mean, Karolina is like a really cheap Joanna. And Yan is like a poor guys Zhang. Much less rhythm, much less speed, power and overall skills.

So, do you believe Zhang could overwhelm Joanna in the feet, and dominante her if it goes to the mat? Do you believe Zhang would be dominant enough to beat Joanna, even if it goes the distance?
Hard to compare as Yan clearly didn't have the power to take Karolina out despite dominating her. Zhang does. Same time I don't think Joanna's going to be as reckless as Andrade.

Karolina fought like she never trained MMA. She doesn't even belong in bellator. She should just retire

Back