The Irish Dragon walks out to Born in the USA...

MMA_AZ

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
Maybe the worst walkout song ever. I understand he's from the USA but does that song hype anyone up?
Name a worse walkout song. Try to

Actual professional fighter walkout songs that have occurred please

What’s your issue with Bruce?

Wake me up when it's all over

Gustaffson walked out to that

I can’t stand the fact that no fighter has ever walked out to jazz.

Maybe the worst walkout song ever. I understand he's from the USA but does that song hype anyone up?

It was his dad's favorite song.

You clearly have a problem that goes well beyond the song. It's not my jam but it's by no means a horrible walkout song. Theres nothing wrong with national pride at all. Being proud of where your from is a good thing but being shameful or scared or hateful towards those who aren't from your homeland is garbage. Stop caring where people are from and care about the people themselves

The best part of Born in the USA is how few people understand what it's about.

You clearly have a problem that goes well beyond the song. It's not my jam but it's by no means a horrible walkout song. Theres nothing wrong with national pride at all. Being proud of where your from is a good thing but being shameful or scared or hateful towards those who aren't from your homeland is garbage. Stop caring where people are from and care about the people themselves

Lol. ok. All I meant is the amount of energy a song brings. Song or sound effects that hype the crowd and the fight. I was just saying the song sucks for a walkout song that's all

Not trying to argue really, but BitUSA is not a 'national pride' song lol

He walks out to whatever he wants to walk out to, who gives a shit. You are here because of him.

Back