Dan Hooker is a lock

Qwerty1

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
Does anyone here actually think Felder will win? I'll sig bet av bet anything. This is an easy fight to call. I was reading comments on YouTube couldn't believe how many casuals were picking Felder.

I'm rooting for Hooker but I honestly think Felder is too fast, too powerful and too though for him.

I still can't erase Barboza-Hooker fight from my memory.

You don't like someone that's fine. But to call them a hooker is just out of line.

It’s closer than a lock but I think Dan should win.

Fielders the key that will undo the lock.

Does anyone here actually think Felder will win? I'll sig bet av bet anything. This is an easy fight to call. I was reading comments on YouTube couldn't believe how many casuals were picking Felder.
Some big balls willing to sig bet av bet anything. If its a lock unload bank account buddeh

This matchup is a lot closer than most people believe... it’s really 50/50 idk who will win. If you’re betting, my friend goodluck!

I put $10 on the Hooker. It worked out for me during the Diego fight so why not.

Thanks TS

<Fedor23>

Lol you are out of your mind if you think this is a lock, Felder is always game and everybody thought Hooker was going to destroy Barboza and he looked like a complete joke in that one

Lol you are out of your mind if you think this is a lock, Felder is always game and everybody thought Hooker was going to destroy Barboza and he looked like a complete joke in that one
Felder gets outclassed. It's not going to be close.

Felder gets outclassed. It's not going to be close.

Hard to reconcile that line of thinking with the results of Felder vs Edson(twice) and Hooker vs Edson.

I see Paul and Dan essentially trading blows until one of them falters. Felder is tougher imo.

im not sure why you are underestimating Felder. Hooker isnt a lock by any means imo. Felder has really good spinning shit and hes smart.

Back