Is Dan Hardy the best ex fighter doing commentary in the UFC?

chubbazz

Orange Belt
@Orange
Reaction score
Have always been impressed with him, can tell he still loves the game and is immersed in it. Was wondering what the rest of you think, especially those who aren't British. If not him, who do you prefer? and who is the worst? Personally Felder annoys me, takes too long to make a point, often makes things about himself and tries too hard to make jokes and doesn't focus on the fight.

If Dana had any balls Don Frye or Bas would be the answer.

I’d say the worst. I’d rather have him replaced by James Toney or even Matt Hammil

i think felder's pretty damn good too.

Dan needs to ingest more ayahuasca and morph into a plant.

When Pings on the mic it’s gonna be a good night

Nope Mir is waaaaay better as is Dom

He's good, Felder is good.

I actually enjoy Meathead Mitrione too. He's surprisingly, knowledgeable in kickboxing and if you get past his excited studder he's comical .

Bisping is the best by far. Hardy is good, and Felder is low tier

Personally Felder annoys me, takes too long to make a point, often makes things about himself and tries too hard to make jokes and doesn't focus on the fight.
They're all annoying. The reason is that they have some exposure to martial arts... but they are not martial artists. Few exceptions and some MMA unknowns maybe could fill the void.

Which incidentally, points out the overall deficit in MMA.<{1-13}>

Leon.... I mean, Yves..... uhh.... Mr Edwards
pnLw1prQLsE80yr1cSR7h7ufbjlhvX6fFiA3LaZo6fqi81AKipzBZum_YRWcFEf6ssvVRbShcLRIXpTditV_ZMy6E1nfZVHsDpymJLcOgeWgs_MA8iNf
Yves-Edwards.png

Specifics?
Got nothing specific lol. Haven't actually heard him on mic in months. Just remember him commentating some Bellator kickboxing and he knew his shit about origins and styles.

Nah Bisping is better and it's not even close.

Him and DC are level IMO, Bisping is the best, Cruz can be okay when he's not repeating himself constantly and Felder just talks about himself

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cartoonq123
Back