For the first time in a long time, I will watch boxing instead of UFC tonight. Step ur game up DANA

suhdude

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
Felder vs Hooker is one of the most unimportant fights in recent memory. No matter what man wins do you really see either being anything more than a jobber? A sad sap that will probably challenge justin geetjhe and make everyone get amnesia? Someone to fill the rank spot just so the UFC rankings don't look deserted.

In the past, the UFC would have kick ass fight cards to compete against boxing. Relevant fights that actually mean something...

Dana has let me down.

They aren't competing. Main card will be over by 10. Wilder/Fury 2 won't even walk out till past 11.

Uhh it is arguably the most popular fight boxing has to offer right now vs a pretty run of the mill fight night lol.

Felder vs Hooker is one of the most unimportant fights in recent memory. No matter what man wins do you really see either being anything more than a jobber? A sad sap that will probably challenge justin geetjhe and make everyone get amnesia? Someone to fill the rank spot just so the UFC rankings don't look deserted.

In the past, the UFC would have kick ass fight cards to compete against boxing. Relevant fights that actually mean something...

Dana has let me down.

reported for fighter bashing

reported for misuse of the thread title options

Step your game up. Boxing main event won't start before the UFC event ends

...either way, we double screening out here.

That's nice dear.

i won't be watching either.
eat it, dana
and whoever organizes the boxing stuff

Uhh it is arguably the most popular fight boxing has to offer right now vs a pretty run of the mill fight night lol.
Yeah kind of a dumb comparison. UFC has been sucking for a whole now though in terms of quality in general.

And unless Wilder knocks Fury out early it'll be a terrible fight much like the first one was (other than the 2 knockdowns).
Fury is not good to watch, he never has been and probably never will be for the 2 fights he claims he has left after this one.

Ok they're not on at the same time but if they were in terms of entertainment if not relevance Felder vs Hooker will be the better fight. They'll probably throw more strikes in one 5 minute round than is thrown in 12x 3 minute rounds in the boxing.

Yeah kind of a dumb comparison. UFC has been sucking for a whole now though in terms of quality in general.
Still torn on how I feel about the new ESPN model with fights almost every week. As it stands right now I’d rather see cards that are stacked every couple of months and a handful of fight nights thrown in between.

Still torn on how I feel about the new ESPN model with fights almost every week. As it stands right now I’d rather see cards that are stacked every couple of months and a handful of fight nights thrown in between.
Exactly how I feel. The super watered down cards I hardly ever even watch now

They aren't competing. Main card will be over by 10. Wilder/Fury 2 won't even walk out till past 11.

Smart by the UFC. Not that many would be watching this card regardless.

Just the UFC bilking the foreigners per usual.

Bwahahhaha retard alert. In more ways than one

You gone soft.

I will be watching both at the same time while my girl rides my cawk.

(that last part is imagined I do not have a girl)

The bar i go to usually has both on. Also pretty sure they are on at different times.

The timing of the two events makes it easy to watch both. UFC fights should be done almost two hours before Wilder and Fury square off if I'm not mistaken.

Jon Jones with 10 years of Boxing could win a dec. vs Wilder

think abot that

reported for fighter bashing

reported for misuse of the thread title options

409ea5411b2912f82ac98d57782e6479.gif

Back