Media What’s everyone eating, drinking, etc. for UFC Fight Night 168?

Dead Kennedy

Don't steal, the government hates competition
@Silver
Reaction score
We know it, we love it, we do it all in fun, that being said...
tenor.gif

Eats: Beer can chicken and Cajun potato wedges...

Cajun-Potatoes-FEature.jpg

Drank: used Budweiser for the chicken so drinking that and the rest of my home brew. It’s not the best I’ve made, but it tastes like beer and it gets you drunk...
453439.jpg

bottle-and-stein_rs-jpg.jpg

Etc: Sour Diesel...
151549_Sour_Diesel_V2.JPG

Cap the night off by seeing KK look angelic...
2HTM.gif

Idk mang, we probably will eat what my wife and her boyfriend order.

My dads famous ribs for dinner. Lots of cold brews and some hash to toke. Haven't figured out what my munchies for later will be yet though!

Awesome!! @Dead Kennedy :)
I'm glad you are still doing these!!! :D
I got some saltines & chocolate going down together with copious amounts of alcohol :cool:
source.gif

weather is iffy

haven’t if I should fire up the grill today or even the guys even wanna watch the fights considering how lackluster the undercard is

but if I do gonna go with lobster tail and some dry aged prime rib eyes- that kind of night

i would love to know what diego sanchez is going to eat tonight.

L4wfGKy.jpg

I just cooked this...

IMG-20200222-WA0019.jpg

And I'm about to make some arancini for later... I'm drunk on champagne from a job already, and I'm smoking blue diesel...

Could be worse.

Last edited:
Probably an edible and a beer or if i'm feeling more feminine a cooler.

Been awake for 24 hours, hope I can make it through the event LOL

Wife is making some Beef Stroganoff...for main coarse, then we got some home made pizza for snacks during the fight...Ice Cream sodas will wrap things up during the main event,,

Wife and daughter out of town, so I am thinking something easy like Bulleit Rye on the rocks, make the 25 minute trek into town and getting either Thai fried rice with shrimp or a KFC chicken pot pie.

Wana sour dummies for edibles throughout the day.

EDIT: gummies not dummies.

Last edited:
Back