*Valentina Shevchenko and Weili Zhang have validated WMMA for even the most reluctant MMA fans*

Seiryoku Zenyo

We are all one
@Brown
Reaction score
Got that impression. Valentina is legit as it could be. Like a female Edson Barboza with a ground game. And now Weili has zero doubters. No WMAA mocking on their threads.

did someone say virgin rape?

Virgin here: Invicta level of talent.

One's a boring point-fighter in the least competitive division in company history, the other was spoon-fed a jet-lagged champ in her home country because the Hollywood talent agency that owns the promotion badly needed international money

One's a boring point-fighter in the least competitive division in company history, the other was spoon-fed a jet-lagged champ in her home country because the Hollywood talent agency that owns the promotion badly needed international money
I gotta disagree with Val, she is as talented as any male fighter. Unfortunately, she is so far above all her comp it does create an image of her being so good.

The male divisions are more deep in terms of the fighters being equal in terms of skills.

Zhang is, at least for now, an overrated brawler who out brawled another brawler.

I dont watch Wmma. But I like to look at valentina.

That's what your talking about right?

Sounds like something an incel would say.

Nunes already did that, her resume is like two tier higher than Shevchenko's. Shevchenko fights are generally boring or can crushing exhibitions.

Way too early to say that about zhang

Valentina is amazing, but she is fighting soccer moms in UFC.

Valentina is amazing, but she is fighting soccer moms in UFC.

this.

while i agree valentina and weili (and nunes) do appear to be high-level ufc-caliber fighters, i don't feel the rest of their respective divisions measure up.

the last women's title fight that really grabbed my interest was nunes-cyborg.

The fastest woman in the history Earth, Florence Griffith Joyner, holds the 100m and 200m world records for track. Both her records are slower than mens records from 100 years ago. Her records are slower than current undeveloped male high school track stars.

Men are genetically built to be superior athletes. By definition that makes women's sports an inferior product to watch. That's just how it is.

The problem is that events have 12 fights, and 3 of them are always WMMA. You named 2 there. And you really can only name a few of them that are quite skilled.

The rest? Well, they are mostly cardio kickboxing chicks that have 15 minute sparring sessions in the octagon. And that's the issue that people have with WMMA. If there was only 1 fight per event, people wouldn't mind that much.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cartoonq123
Back