Media Khabib wrestling HW(cant see much of the action) Islam wrestling Chase the highschooler

AlanGregson

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
DC and khabib talking shit to each other in the beginning, wrestling starts at 4:20

In B4 1Dick cries again about not being able to handle Khabib being a great wrestler.

how this training will help him when he is getting elbowed to death from the bottom ? Honestly the more I think about this fight, more I lean toward tony.

It’s still crazy to me how these gyms have so many people on the Mat. Isn’t that how injury happeneds.

You see DC really being a peoples person and encouraging factor in his colleagues development. He is a great coach and imo played no small part in Khabibs development.

The "HW" the ts mentions has wayyy sloppy technical skill.
That cant be someone from the fight team.Imo Khabib is ca. 85kg in that video.

That kid Chase is a beast. He did a Russian tie snap during a tournament. Training with a bunch of killers does wonders for these kids. Here's the vid with time stamp

Didn’t El knee brace get out wrestled by Kevin Lee with a staff infection?

Tony is the nightmare that Khabib secretly fears the most

a2eb49c2a508cb2fc97d134f292b566597a1e413v2_hq.jpg

how this training will help him when he is getting elbowed to death from the bottom ? Honestly the more I think about this fight, more I lean toward tony.
As a Tony fan (Khabib one too) the more I'm thinking about it, I'm seeing Khabib. We know Tony can be taken down. We don't know if anyone can execute that type of offence under Khabib.

Khabib took the guy's back <mma4>

Last edited:
Its almost like khabib's positioning and trapping hands makes it really hard to elbow him or something, mcgregor was elbowing Mendes all day but couldn't get the space vs khabib, mcgregor is also probably physically stronger than lanky ferguson, its gonna be easy money for khabib tbh

Its almost like khabib's positioning and trapping hands makes it really hard to elbow him or something, mcgregor was elbowing Mendes all day but couldn't get the space vs khabib, mcgregor is also probably physically stronger than lanky ferguson, its gonna be easy money for khabib tbh

Mendes is a midget bro

You see DC really being a peoples person and encouraging factor in his colleagues development. He is a great coach and imo played no small part in Khabibs development.

The "HW" the ts mentions has wayyy sloppy technical skill.
That cant be someone from the fight team.Imo Khabib is ca. 85kg in that video.
He's ranked top 10 for his weight divison, so he cant be all that bad....

Tony will be dominated

I will bet any man on this forum

Back