Who should Zabit fight at UFC 249?

Joseph_McBride

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Ortega wants 5-rounds, Zombie is holding out for a title shot, & Yair is too flakey to count on.

Emmett, Allen, Yusuff, & Hall are the only other options. Burgos could be but he is a free agent still, last I knew.

I guess I would lean Emmett but Yusuff would be fun too. Either guy vs Zabit makes for a better co-main than Rose vs Andrade 2 imo.

Didn't he say he was waiting for a top 5 fighter to sign a contract? It's gotta be Yair.

9, 11 rounder against Ortega, Yair, Zombie. Idgaf. I got tickets. Make it happen

They better give him a confirm name now, have to prepare appropriately

I prefer Ortega because of his ground game. I'm good with any top 5 though.

Edit: Helps if I actually comprehend the OP. Yair or Hall.

Ortega or Yair would be perfect, but honestly I'd be more than satisfied with Zabit vs. any top 5 fighter.

everyone's dropping the same name's but heres an outsider

Edson Barboza - he's dropping down

It's gotta be Yair, but I'd love for the loser to fight Hall. Also, lol at another 3 rounder for Zabit.

Zabit's such a cherry picking little bitch. Fight Zombie or Ortega and leave no doubt that you deserves a title shot. Two 29-28 decisions over Stephens and Kattar isn't enough to justify shit.

Ortega or bust. The yair match will be a wash on the ground.

Zabit's such a cherry picking little bitch. Fight Zombie or Ortega and leave no doubt that you deserves a title shot. Two 29-28 decisions over Stephens and Kattar isn't enough to justify shit.
If he does not want to be a contender, why is it a problem? It is not like he is holding up the division.

Something that gives us cleat no.1 contender. Since it looks like they're doing Max vs Volk 2, I'd rather see Zabit fight Zombie or Yair cause the winner will clearly be next in line.

This is a problem, yeah I'd like certain fights to be 5 rounds but then also want big cards to have big fights too. Zabit/Zombie or Ortega should be on that card, also thought Yan/Sterling would be great on that NY card too but thats probably gonna be a main event for a fight night.

Ortega wants 5-rounds, Zombie is holding out for a title shot, & Yair is too flakey to count on.

Emmett, Allen, Yusuff, & Hall are the only other options. Burgos could be but he is a free agent still, last I knew.

I guess I would lean Emmett but Yusuff would be fun too. Either guy vs Zabit makes for a better co-main than Rose vs Andrade 2 imo.
Yair. Yair will ask for a 5 round fight, Zabit's team will counter that they want a 2 round fight and they settle on a 3 round fight. Yair vs Zabit is the fight to make. Book it Dana!

Back