Tony doesn't have much of a chance

BowserJr

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
Yes it's sort of exciting especially considering it's the 3rd try and Tony might land an elbow cut.

But let's face it Tony got controlled by Danny Castillo. Of course Tony is much better now but no way he's 10x better

Meanwhile Khabib is 10x better than Danny

You don't have much of a chance...

at getting a woman to like you.

Nice analysis playboy.

MediocreCrazyGrison-max-1mb.gif

Cardio is the X factor for Tony

Khabib is much better technically, but how well will he be able to control the pace? Tony could absolutely start to overwhelm him after the 2nd or 3rd rnd.

if he figures out a way to stop the takedowns like iaquinta, thn its boogeyman time

Yes it's sort of exciting especially considering it's the 3rd try and Tony might land an elbow cut.

But let's face it Tony got controlled by Danny Castillo. Of course Tony is much better now but no way he's 10x better

10x better.

Scientific. Wow.

Can't count out crazy. It will be a good fight.

Tony will be a very different matchup than khabib is used to. He's not going to be tentative because of the takedown threat, and when he is taken down, he's not going to burn all his energy trying to get back up repeatedly. He'll be comfortable off his back and in scrambles, and is going to be extremely aggressive with sub attempts and strikes. It's tough to say he'll win, this is a high risk strategy, but there's enough x factors here to make this a very different fight for khabib.

Oh wow, another original and thought provoking hot take. Thank you kind sir.

I was buying into all this Tony hype because he really is one of the greats, so I rewatched some of Tony's fights (Cerrone and Barboza).
I have ti say I see no chance of Tony winning.
He beat them both but he had to work hard for it and take quite some hits here and there. Two opponents that would be otherwise manhandled by Khabib.
Also is widely known that Tony's TD won't stop all the shots and once on the ground really counting on elbows is way too far fetch.

Don't get me wrong, I actually root for Tony but I don't see it, not standing up ( where he gets some to give some) and definitely not on the ground.

I was buying into all this Tony hype because he really is one of the greats, so I rewatched some of Tony's fights (Cerrone and Barboza).
He beat them both but he had to work hard for it and take quite some hits here and there. Two opponents that would be otherwise manhandled by Khabib.
Also is widely known that Tony's TD won't stop all the shots and once on the ground really counting on elbows is way too far fetch.

Don't get me wrong, I actually root for Tony but I don't see it, not standing up ( where he gets some to give some) and definitely not on the ground.

Ever notice how Tony never looks damaged at all despite supposedly "taking some to get some"? And his opponents look like they've been beaten with baseball bats?

It's called shoulder rolling punches. And offensively, it's having giant hands and a destructive jab to go along with elbows that ruin faces.

When have you ever seen Cerrone manhandled?

Unfortunately, there is not much of a chance that this fight actually happens.
<DCrying>

I have never had as hard of a time picking who will win a fight. Tony absolutely can beat Khabib. Tony should be able to outstrike Khabib, and be just fine in the scrambles. And to be honest, I think fighting Tony would be like fighting a chainsaw. Mistakes can be made with that kind of pressure.

All Khabib need is to be better in grappling aspect and cardio of Staph Fighter Kevin Lee

you cant just say his wrestling is 10x dannys like its a fact. t furg via darce choke after khabib starts gassing in the 4th and 5th and gets sloppy trying to take him down. I think khabib will dominate early but furg will never stop moving making khabib work constanty which will lead to khabib gassing. 4th and 5th round comes around tony puts it on him until he gets sloppy and gives tony that neck trying to take him down

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cartoonq123
Back