Shoop BEAT THE BULLIES/SHOOP DAT QUEDEN IN THE UFC

Buff

#FreeLeeMurray Belt
@Steel
Reaction score
THIS IS NOT A DEBATE THREAD. It is a shoop thread. Stay on topic. I am deleting posts. - BWR

Anything that I or another mod see as being disrespectful to Quaden, will be deleted. Shoops and posts alike. - BWR

Alright Sherbroze... Let's do something nice for a change.

That poor little Quaden Bayles dude that got bullied is getting support from ONE FC, Aussie Rules teams, rugby teams, Hugh Jackman, Willow aka Warwick Davis... And of course saint philanthropist, Dillon Danis... And now sherdog is pitching in too.

ITT we do shoops of Quaden *IN WINNING SITUATIONS* - let's try and be classy with this one (I know I'm the worst one for that type of shit and that I'm sounding like a giant hypocrite)...

Templates:

PicsArt_02-22-12.10.28.png

PicsArt_02-22-12.06.29.png

PicsArt_02-22-12.09.10.png

PicsArt_02-22-12.05.12.png

By @Iron Skin

RvpvonT.png

u6EemOR.png

Examples:

PicsArt_02-22-12.15.27.jpg

PicsArt_02-22-12.18.26.jpg

Fook teh bullies

uDgJt.gif

Lets do this.

Last edited by a moderator:
What the.......NVM, iz normal.

Last edited by a moderator:
Who the fuck is Willow?

Warwick Davis is the Leprachaun

giphy.gif

The Leprechaun aka Wicket is a base god that got to second base with Carrie Fisher in dat bikini before he even had hair on his nutsack .

tumblr_o0vi9nzXkN1s7h7fyo1_400.jpg

nope. He really is the age he claims.

Someone needs to take one of his mean mugs pics and paste it onto Nate Diaz giving the finger

nope. He really is the age he claims.
Standard. I have no doubt he is the age he claims... He probably is coincidently an actor too, why not? It's a lucrative job for little people, especially little kids, but the distress he was showing in the video was real, and was no act...

Poor little fucker.