Diego sanchez when did he get so weird?

ironkhan57

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Yo so i havent been keeping up with mma a lot lately i got my fights to train for. and they got theres.

But i been hearing a lot about diego sanchez trying to be a shinobi in the cage.

So ik weed doesnt make you wanna train in a mountain but wtf is diego smoking or sniffing lol?

Although I had seen a little of his KOTC killing spree early in his career ($3 KOTC DVDs represent), TUF 1 really introduced him to the world. He's always been like this, he just found a new friend and they're on the same wavelength now, for worse or for worse.

No. I got into mma in 2013. I did watch tuf 10 and 11 and the blackzilians vs ATT.

TUF 1 was the best. Early TUFs were actually good. It got watered down and became trash as time went on.

TUF 1 for example had: Forrest Griffin, Kenny Florian, Diego Sanchez, Josh Koscheck, Chris Leben, Stephan Bonnar, Mike Swick, Nate Quarry, etc. Off the top of my head that's - A LHW champion, 4 title contenders total, and at least 6 title fights between them. Loads of talent, and it was entertaining and novel at the time.

On the show Diego was known for doing retarded shit like cutting off aspargus heads only and putting all the stalks back in the fridge - for his shakes. He would do yoga and exorcist type shit, I think he had healing crystals and talked about the universe / energy in that weirdo type way. He also got drunk and Koscheck convinced him aliens were trying to get him and he was tarding out.

Diego has always been a fruit-cake basically, not in the homo way but maybe that too...uhhh he's a weird guy is what I mean.

<NoneOfMy>

Josh Koshcheck : What a freaking weirdo

Notice how lean Diego looks at 185 in that video during/after the fight. He's flabbier and fatter now at 170. But I guess that's what being 38 years old does to you, and possibly not being on steroids anymore if he was before. Still he should be fighting at 155.

TUF 1 was the best. Early TUFs were actually good. It got watered down and became trash as time went on.

TUF 1 for example had: Forrest Griffin, Kenny Florian, Diego Sanchez, Josh Koscheck, Chris Leben, Stephan Bonnar, Mike Swick, Nate Quarry, etc. Off the top of my head that's - A LHW champion, 4 title contenders total, and at least 6 title fights between them. Loads of talent, and it was entertaining and novel at the time.

On the show Diego was known for doing retarded shit like cutting off aspargus heads only and putting all the stalks back in the fridge - for his shakes. He would do yoga and exorcist type shit, I think he had healing crystals and talked about the universe / energy in that weirdo type way. He also got drunk and Koscheck convinced him aliens were trying to get him and he was tarding out.

Diego has always been a fruit-cake basically, not in the homo way but maybe that too...uhhh he's a weird guy is what I mean.

<NoneOfMy>

Oh ya i did see TUF then lol i remember chris leben like tormenting someone and like quiting the tuf shit or something randy couture was having a talk with him to a few times about training.

Ya i probably did see diego but didnt recognize him lol or remmeber his name lol.

He's Always been an oddball , But I think a combination of a new coach that allows him to express himself more and getting hit in the head for a living has exacerbated his weirdness

Silicone-Fake-Pregnant-Belly-False-Tummy-SAB-.jpg

Lightning strike. Doing the Dragon pose in a paddock to "draw energy".

Combination of the crystal healing, chakra balancing, tarot readings, and aura cleansing he has had over the years.

When did he? How about When was he not? If i had to guess, its whenever he met Dan Quinn and got hooked on Stevia.

He was weird from the beginning. He went full retard when he became a vampire hunter.

giphy.gif

Back