How would Gaethje beat Hooker/Felder

Martialbeef

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
There's a good chance winner gets Justin.

I'm not one of these guys who give Conor the better chance of beating Gaethje, but I think I actually do with these guys. Hooker has that reach/intercepting knee and his kicks/choke game, partnered with a ridiculous chin.

Felder has similar durability with a good range of strikes and vicious leg kicks similar to Gaethje. Gaethje breaks ala Poirier fight before he KOs either of these guys.

I guess he could easily put Felder on his ass but would he even bother?

Justin is an overrated brawler. Hooker would dismantle him.

Gaethje beats both imo

Hooker gets walked down and breaks

Over-ranked Felder gets out-skilled

Conor KO's all 3 easily

Felder's a tough matchup for Gaethje in a 5-rounder. Hooker would be the easier fight for Justin IMO, but both fights would be very competitive.

He’d kick the shit out of Hooker’s leg just like Barboza did. KO win.

He’d box up Felder badly, but Felder is tough. TKO win.

He would chop down Hookers legs and probably beat him quicker than Barboza did. Felder is a tougher match up for Gaethje, but I think gaethje has the better hands to be honest.

Gaethje beats both imo

Hooker gets walked down and breaks

Over-ranked Felder gets out-skilled

Conor KO's all 3 easily
If Conor can KO Gaethje easily why didn't they match up Conor with Gaethje (real top contender) and not Cowboy who is a shell of himself?

Being patient like in his last 3 fights.

Hooker and Felder both look uncomfortable when they arent advancing offensively. Hooker tends to try the same counters over and over until they land.

Justin would keep the pressure on, and could get stoppages against both fighters.

Hooker could potentially catch Justin, but Justin is a terrible matchup for Felder imo.

Idk but Paul Felder is a mother fucking savage. I hope he gets some big fights if he wins Saturday.

People like to reference the Gaethje of old when predicting how potential upcoming fights would go.

He's not the same fighter. Guy's turned into a fucking wild man. The Barboza and Cowboy fights were both serious holy shit moments for me.

Justin is an overrated brawler. Hooker would dismantle him.

tumblr_pp6kps4N4f1r7vh24o2_540.gif

lol

People like to reference the Gaethje of old when predicting how potential upcoming fights would go.

He's not the same fighter. Guy's turned into a fucking wild man. The Barboza and Cowboy fights were both serious holy shit moments for me.
What you on about? He was a wild man. Now he is fairly patient.

Back