Khabib did an add for Conor's new Reebok shoes that are coming out?

Verace

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score

For those who think this is just a regular/random reebok shoe:
https://sneakernews.com/2020/01/13/conor-mcgregor-reebok-zig-kinetica-release-date/

conor-mcgregor-reebok-zig-kinetica-shoes-2.jpg

reebok-zig-kinetica-conor-mcgregor-04.jpg

Khabib got finessed by Reebok/UFC

<{Heymansnicker}>

Last edited:
Aren't those just Reebok shoes, don't think they're named after/for Conor...

Reebok needed a real fighter to advertise the shoes.

Khabib doing Conor a solid.

Khabib bless.

Emasculated Connie fans STILL desperately looking for silver linings

4EE57F66-FD91-41E9-B02D-57A7B5A9E827.jpeg

<mma4> Khabib looking good for his commercial I see a Guy Ritchie or Quentin Tarantino cameo coming up.

Then by default this will be known as Khabibs signature shoe since he owned Conor lol

Nowhere on that link, or on any other link on internet, do the words "Conor signature series" appear.

On the official Reebok page of the shoe, there is no mention of Conor or any signature either, except that Conor appears in a TV commercial, alongside rapper Logic.
if you go on reebok.com and look at the shoes from the official site there is nothing to do with conor anywhere. hes just advertising them same as khabib is
Are you two blind? Or straight in denial?

The thing comes with a conor mcgregor figurine for fucks sake

Its literally written "Conor McGregor" on the box.

cool. show us a link where we can buy the shoes that comes along with that figurine. because the link you posted (snearkernews.com) has the following links where one can buy them, but those links do not mention conor anywhere. nor do they show the figurine-

Where to Buy

https://www.reebok.ca/en/zig_kinetica
No dumbass, the shoes themselves have nothing to do with Conor. They are not Conor's signature shoe.

The Conor t-shirt and figurine is just a collaboration with Reebok, they're separate from the shoes themselves. This Khabib ad is probably just another collaboration.

Imagine being this upset, lol.
Right?!?! I think people like him are so much funnier than an actual Conor nuthuggers bc they make it their mission to bash any and everybody who comments positively about Conor. I can loan him an extra tampon from my wifes stash if he needs. I think it's the super absorbent so that outta do the trick

How can it be after all this time we can still be stunned by the power of the hatred?

I mean, I am fully prepared, yet staggered.

The link @reddhelium just posted goes to this page..

conorseries.PNG

..but it's not a Conor series.

tenor.gif

I liked when he went Super Dagestaiyan.

Nowhere on that link, or on any other link on internet, do the words "Conor signature series" appear.

On the official Reebok page of the shoe, there is no mention of Conor or any signature either, except that Conor appears in a TV commercial, alongside rapper Logic.
36265893-9BD9-4BE2-A4C0-0E2B4E648712.jpeg

Back