News Michael Chiesa knew of Diego Sanchez's death choke pre-fight

estranged

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score

https://mmajunkie.usatoday.com/2020...eadly-submission-immediately-started-laughing

No wonder Diego lost badly.... The commission screwed him by giving his opponent a heads up to the secret!

Chiesa told MMA Junkie on Thursday. “It kind of started when Don House came and wrapped my hands, and he was just kind of laughing. He was like, ‘Man, he’s being a wild man back there,’ not really giving me details, but I’m already catching wind that things are kind of weird in the locker room. Then the person that I’m not going to name came to me and was like, ‘Hey, I’ve got to tell you, there’s talks of this crazy submission that he wants to try on you.'”

As MMA Junkie previously reported, Sanchez’s current manager and trainer, Joshua Fabia, warned Nevada Athletic Commission and UFC officials that he had armed his pupil with a maneuver so dangerous that it could potentially paralyze or even kill Chiesa if applied in the fight.

“I got a demonstration of what it was, and I mean, I immediately started laughing,” Chiesa said. “I was like, ‘If you think for a second you’re going to like reverse ‘Stone Cold Stunner’ me in a high-level mixed martial arts contest, you’re off your (expletive) rocker – pardon my language. But yeah, I knew what the move was.

“It was like if he had my chin, and his chest was on the back of my head like a guy would go for a guillotine, and it was like he was going to rotate and turn his back to me while still holding my chin, basically putting the back of my neck on his shoulder, and drop down. We started laughing. We’re like, ‘This is so funny.'”

Legit lol

Fuck Diego's coach, that goof.

GRQpjRB.png

Fabia learned The Stone Cold Stunner from guerillas in the jungles of Chile.

Or gorillas.

Or whatever.

You haven't got the internal eye to see the truth. Most people gave two eyes but he has another eye... for seeing truth

It's not really accurate to what's described there but in my mind I see Diego going for Honky Tonk Man's Shake, Rattle, and Roll.

Josh Fabia has so much to teach us, if we would just listen.

I found a vid of the move - I think Diego could definitely pull this off vs the right opponent.

FancyTeemingHuman-max-1mb.gif

It's not really accurate to what's described there but in my mind I see Diego going for Honky Tonk Man's Shake, Rattle, and Roll.

Diego might have better luck if he took some more pages out of Honky's book

4419f59778b18a03157b8dce0730dcb741c4fbd0_00.gif

Is this really happening?
Literally thought this was a joke

My new fantasy matchup is Steven Seagul vs Josh Fabia

I remember when Seagul made Anderson, JDS and Machida all UFC Champions. And now Fabia can make Sanchez UFC champion too, he is on a big 1 fight win streak now.

200.gif

e11f31_c71c93ebceef4defa24f14760fa38e03~mv2.webp

I say book it, would watch

Fabia out there teaching people the no can defend shit, unless you get told ahead of time.

I’m confused on if this is real, satire or trolling.

Yo! Craziest shit i ever seen! Wtf! The fighter in the black pants just LITERALLY let him catch him in that sub! Worse off, he can EASILY ESCAPE THE MOVE but instead lets it happen. Where are the corners for the fighters? This sequence makes NO SENSE

BA GAW IT'S DIEGO!!!

<30>

HE'S COMING DOWN FROM THE RAFTERS DC!!!

<DCWhoa>

4x8awv.gif

giphy.gif

Could all this crazy talk get Diego's upcoming fight not sanctioned by the AC? I mean, his coach is serious about this crap, and well, so is Diego in return, could they? i mean Diego was legit as they can at one point but now is on a decline and on top of that he is working with this crazy guy who knows nothing about combat or MMA, could one AC say "nah, im not allowing this shit in my state"?

Its a real choke. You set it up by spitting beer in the opponents face followed by a teep to the liver
<3>

Back